Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Catching up on the last few episodes finding Ama once again totally unsure of what she wants!!! She goes out with Emmett and then hangs him out to dry and then does her best to hook him up with Farrah. She then says to Farrah she wants a more longterm romance and yet is not interested in Doug her best chance of that! I said it before and say it again: she is a snob. She is also the type who is a friend at a distance but is not there when you really need a friend.

This Dermot and Jo storyline is strange. Jo is in some sort of trouble and it is the prelude to her terminal writeout of the series I'd guess? Perhaps she is held hostage or controlled by some madman or has developed ALS like her sister did and does not want to tell Dermot??

Great description of Alma, couldnt agree more. :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 56,135 ✭✭✭✭walshb

More importantly, I wonder will Heather make a re-appearance when Susie tries to track her down.

Who's Susie?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

walshb wrote: »
    Who's Susie?

Lol I'm assuming Ellie. Let's keep calling her Susie though!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

coolhull wrote: »
    Deegan views the act of kicking over a flower pot as a serious crime, on a par with gang warfare
    Rob high-end cars from the local garage, defraud your mother of a million euro, organize a rave party in someone's house without permission?
    Not a problem!
    But kick a flower pot in the street and you bring down the might of the Carringstown judicial system upon your head.

Amanda will find out the truth about who really kicked over the flowerpot at the end of a highly explosive episode. She'll search for Deegan in the next episode and the first place she'll look for him will be in McCoys. Obviously he will actually be there because that's life and he'll listen to her explain how it was Dermot to which he'll reply "that's a very serious accusation you're making there. I suggest you make an official report down at the Garda station. Now if you don't mind, i'd like to enjoy my cup of tea and my Sudoko in peace."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Who's Susie?

Ellie! I got most of it right :)

• Advertisement

Seeing as Gripey got charged with killing Mumbles, could Dermish get charged with killing a flowerpot, considering said flowerpot had just as much, if not more charisma than Mumbles?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

I missed it last night sounds like I missed a lot. Dermot the big psycho his hatred of flowers spawned from his wife running off with the local green fingered ram.

Do we know why the flowerpot is leaving the show in real life?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

monkey9 wrote: »

Big upcoming role in LoveHate, it's going to be shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Oopsi daisy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

monkey9 wrote: »

Perhaps but the character will come back looking completely different, probably a bucket with a real nasty personality

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Perhaps but the character will come back looking completely different, probably a bucket with a real nasty personality
    A bucket of thistles.

Ma God love you, made me lol
    Bob a bad boy lol

Niamh, of all people, checking light fittings! Lol! Maybe looking for Christmas tree lights...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Didn't the actress that played Jo say she didn't like what the character was becoming before she left?

Is turning her into a child abducter the writers' last revenge?

Conor McGregor better watch out... Dermish is an animal!

Jeez, this Emmet lothario story is beyond ridiculous!

Emmet a sex God Jesus wept lol

Do any of Don Vito Brennan's actually like him?

Ah I see where this Dermish/Ram thing is going...Dermish just filling the gap until Pete and Damien return, at which stage Pete will resume hostilities and Dermish will go on his break

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Dermish doesn't realise the same two witnesses in the laundrette saw both incidents.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Dermot has had the same personality transplant that Pete got. There's something in the water in Carrickstown!

sligojoek wrote: »
    Dermish doesn't realise the same two witnesses in the laundrette saw both incidents.

You obviously haven't grasped justice in FC? Gripey, the 'wheelchair pushing killer' would beg to differ on your view!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

You obviously haven't grasped justice in FC? Gripey, the 'wheelchair pushing killer' would beg to differ on your view!

Yep, FC do seem to have their own justice system, an example being, The Stripeys, they're expecting a fine for murder/manslaughter.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

I'm actually getting secondhand embarrassment off Dermot. He should wake up tomorrow with the fear. Jesus no shame, he's lucky Tommy didn't whip it out and beat him with it like he did with Jo !!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I don't know how Amanda doesn't know Tommy's history.... :confused:
    Delores, still walking aimlessly up and down Carrigstown, hasn't she got a hair business to run. She also needs a new hairstyle herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Bar the whole boring Ama/Emmet thing (does Emmet actually work? All he seems to do is swan around in his womans scarves to Spar and McCoys),I enjoyed tonights ep, a nice bit of entertainment with that fight. Dermot really seems to be coming apart and taking his anger out on poor Tommy. Shame Heather didn't make an appearance but things are working out nicely again after that God awful stretch with Dan/Carol and Paul competing for fancy cabs. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I love to give Emmet a smack.

I had to laugh when Amanda called Dermot a scumbag. She really emphasised the scumbag. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

Is ama nursing in the community centre now?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement