Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

fin12 wrote: »
    The only thing that would make sense I think but its not right either, is that Jo has meet a man in American and has decided that she wants to stay and live with this new man and of course will not want to be separated from Ben so forcing him to stay in America, anyway that's my theory.

That's what I thought!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

Is it just me or does anyone else think that paul's son is trying to model himself on andrew scott......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I don't know how anyone can fancy Emmet, I think he's really sleezey, he looks like he hasn't washed for weeks. ... If we had "smelly vision" we'd get a woeful pong off him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

"What did you think you were doing, you could have been taken by a stranger?" Less than a minute after saying this to Ellie, Renee lets Zoe walk out of the house with a complete stranger (Zoe would hardly know Jackie)....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

iceblue wrote: »
    Is it just me or does anyone else think that paul's son is trying to model himself on andrew scott......

He looks more like Louis Gleeson's son than Paul Brennan's.

• Advertisement

Who's Android Scott?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

There is a similarity allright

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

monkey9 wrote:
    He looks more like Louis Gleeson's son than Paul Brennan's.

Was just going to say that. He's like a young Louis. He has potential as a decent pri**k of a character, if every scene with him didn't start with him laughing and grinning smugly and end with him snogging yer wan like they're bonnie and Clyde.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Emmet should just bang the two of em in a 3 way and put us all out of our misery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who's Android Scott?

Andrew Scott from Sherlock

• Advertisement

Did Decco really give Charlotte 5ooe,? It's not really a loss, she's working for him, he'll deduct from her wages...... I don't know what she was doing working for him anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Charging by the hour in a hostel??? Does Rachel think she's running the Ritz hotel?

Didn't the actress that played Jo say she didn't like what the character was becoming before she left?

Is turning her into a child abducter the writers' last revenge?

No she was let go by them, had no intentions of leaving the soap...

Charging by the hour in a hostel??? Does Rachel think she's running the Ritz hotel?

That will be 50cent. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Bob/René relationship? He needs her permission to go for "supper" with his missus? By the way Ellie and Binjamin met before http://youtu.be/F5s_RbPftqg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

sligojoek wrote: »
    When I was 21 I was going out with a woman of 38. When I was 25 I went out with a 19 year old. And that wasn't today or yesterday.

Ditto on the Hungry Pig music. It always drives me mad.

Lucky fecker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

No she was let go by them, had no intentions of leaving the soap...

No, I know, sorry I worded it badly! I meant for her saying it at all. First she's fired, then she said she didn't like where the character was going and now they're turning the character into this. Giving people a bad last impression of Jo or something.

No, I know, sorry I worded it badly! I meant for her saying it at all. First she's fired, then she said she didn't like where the character was going and now they're turning the character into this. Giving people a bad last impression of Jo or something.

I can't really remember her saying anything about how the writers were portraying her character but I do know she did interviews after letting fans know that it was not her choice to leave and was shocked about them letting her go. I meet her a few times, she was very nice. :):)

And what the writers are doing to joes character now is not right because she wouldn't just leave Zoe like that and be ok with not seeing her again.

I don't know what happened between Rte/FC and Jo, it can't be good though, so I can't see them giving her a dignified exit.

I can't really remember her saying anything about how the writers were portraying her character but I do know she did interviews after letting fans know that it was not her choice to leave and was shocked about them letting her go. I meet her a few times, she was very nice. :):)

And what the writers are doing to joes character now is not right because she wouldn't just leave Zoe like that and be ok with not seeing her again.

I wonder how they'll (FC) explain her reasoning for not returning, we still don't know! .. All we're getting is, " bad Internet" Skype is down " won't answer email".. Shur it's no wonder Derms is kicking hanging baskets. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭hearmehearye

Can I ask why Dermot can't go to Australia (America?) . Obviously it's expensive and he'd have to take Zoe out of school for a week or so but if it's turning into a kidnap situation I'd imagine he'd be into the credit union straight away for a loan. Or niamh, I remember her offering him money when they were on about going first.

And didn't Deirdre go too?

Imagine if Jo and Deirdre turned lesbian and were now a couple with Binjimnin as their son. Whoa.

Can I ask why Dermot can't go to Australia (America?) . Obviously it's expensive and he'd have to take Zoe out of school for a week or so but if it's turning into a kidnap situation I'd imagine he'd be into the credit union straight away for a loan. Or niamh, I remember her offering him money when they were on about going first.

Imagine if Jo and Deirdre turned lesbian and were now a couple with Binjimnin as their son. Whoa.

Don't be going giving FC writers hare-brained ideas.. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Lucky fecker
    Not as lucky as they were. :D

I think he can't get a visa on account of the ongoing investigation of his car accident.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

monkey9 wrote: »
    I had to laugh when Amanda called Dermot a scumbag. She really emphasised the scumbag. :D

Ya didn't do well twas as if she was about to laugh or was just talking in her normal non bully character voice,

The Tommy Dermot fight was the best thing on last night, The Farah Emmet thing was weird and weirder that she was talking away to Ama like nothing happened what about the easter egg Emmet gave her on sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭hearmehearye

Crikey i forgot all about that car accident. Not a word of it mentioned since!!

They'll bring it up when they can't think of anything else.

I wonder how they'll (FC) explain her reasoning for not returning, we still don't know! .. All we're getting is, " bad Internet" Skype is down " won't answer email".. Shur it's no wonder Derms is kicking hanging baskets. :)

Ya but Dermot mentioned tonight that he thinks Joe might have meet someone over there, saying that she has form.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,115 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

I don't know how anyone can fancy Emmet, I think he's really sleezey, he looks like he hasn't washed for weeks. ... If we had "smelly vision" we'd get a woeful pong off him!

Is he a secret ginger? That beard of his looks very red :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

I don't know what happened between Rte/FC and Jo, it can't be good though, so I can't see them giving her a dignified exit.

I'd imagine they're total institutionilised a$$holes in rte!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement