Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options
1341342343344345347»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Strazdas wrote: »
    Is he a secret ginger? That beard of his looks very red :)

Strawberry Blonde. :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Wouldn't th the cheerful, happy look on Zoe's face really make your day?
    Jaysis, I've never seen such a miserable expression since Rachel was younger (not that she's a bundle of joy now)
    It's no wonder Jo isn't in a hurry to come back from the States, where everyone seems to wish you "Have a nice day"
    From cheery greetings to the hang-dog expression on Zoe.
    Sure lookit, it wouldn't be much of a homecoming.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

coolhull wrote: »
    Wouldn't th the cheerful, happy look on Zoe's face really make your day?
    Jaysis, I've never seen such a miserable expression since Rachel was younger (not that she's a bundle of joy now)
    It's no wonder Jo isn't in a hurry to come back from the States, where everyone seems to wish you "Have a nice day"
    From cheery greetings to the hang-dog expression on Zoe.
    Sure lookit, it wouldn't be much of a homecoming.....

I find Zoe quite a trouble maker or sh1t stirrer because she took Dermots phone that time to give to Ben to call Deirdra behind his back and was really encouraging Ben to get in contact with Deirdra behind his parents back and now you have her again with Ellie doing the same, coming up with the idea of Ellie going visiting her mother behind her grandmother and Aunts backs and knowing that she should look at the letters to find the address of the hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

The whole Oisin Charlotte storyline is beyond ridiculous.

Decco: I think he will break your heart.
    Charlotte: Well,pay me so and I'll break him up with him.
    Decco: That sounds reasonable (???), here you go.
    Charlotte: Ha ha,I was only messing!
    Decco: Dammit,you're too cunning for me....

Who writes this??? Really??!!

It would make some bit of sense if the characters were like,14 or something but they're both grown adults so why does anyone else give a crap what they do?? Just butt out of their business and let them get on with it!! It's mad!!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Decco's fawning over and obsession with his "little" sister (who's an absolute toerag who can't stand him and constatly slates him and deceives him) is just ridiculous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Catching up on the last few episodes finding Ama once again totally unsure of what she wants!!! She goes out with Emmett and then hangs him out to dry and then does her best to hook him up with Farrah. She then says to Farrah she wants a more longterm romance and yet is not interested in Doug her best chance of that! I said it before and say it again: she is a snob. She is also the type who is a friend at a distance but is not there when you really need a friend.

This Dermot and Jo storyline is strange. Jo is in some sort of trouble and it is the prelude to her terminal writeout of the series I'd guess? Perhaps she is held hostage or controlled by some madman or has developed ALS like her sister did and does not want to tell Dermot??

Her sister had Huntingtons disease AFAIR

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

The Raptor wrote: »
    What happened to jo and ben?

who cares?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,544 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

They shouldn't have Decco squaring up to people who are taller than him, it doesn't look realistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

They shouldn't have Decco squaring up to people who are taller than him, it doesn't look realistic.

It's decco bishop were talking about here, he's the toughest of the whole lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,544 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

It's decco bishop were talking about here, he's the toughest of the whole lot.

Zumo looked tougher, was bigger as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Zumo looked tougher, was bigger as well.

True, love the character decco now though, really has built a life and good business for himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Dermot has an anger and aggression in him that was never seen before. He is vindictive in a way he never was before..

Meanwhile our old pal Ama seems to still not know what it is she wants. Emmett has it off with Farrah and Ama get jealous and wants Emmett again. Emmett, Doug and Shane could all do better than Ama.

Oisin is an act. I think there is a lot of problems in his life as Paul hinted by saying how little he knows about him. Charlotte also has had it tough and puts on an act of bravado to hide it. Perhaps she is the only person who can truly understand Oisin? The one thing Oisin needs to avoid though if he has had it tough is Ama!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Don't see the point of Dermots character now without Jo to bounce off. Whatever happened between Jo and RTE, its pretty much pointless keeping Dermot around. Look what happened to Delores when Harry left- relegated to walking the streets commenting on other people and their lives until retirement. A fate worse than death..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Don't see the point of Dermots character now without Jo to bounce off. Whatever happened between Jo and RTE, its pretty much pointless keeping Dermot around. Look what happened to Delores when Harry left- relegated to walking the streets commenting on other people and their lives until retirement. A fate worse than death..

That seems why they are trying to reinvent Dermot as an aggressive vindictive character. The old Dermot would not have acted like the new Dermot has done last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,546 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Dermot has an anger and aggression in him that was never seen before. He is vindictive in a way he never was before..

Meanwhile our old pal Ama seems to still not know what it is she wants. Emmett has it off with Farrah and Ama get jealous and wants Emmett again. Emmett, Doug and Shane could all do better than Ama.

Oisin is an act. I think there is a lot of problems in his life as Paul hinted by saying how little he knows about him. Charlotte also has had it tough and puts on an act of bravado to hide it. Perhaps she is the only person who can truly understand Oisin? The one thing Oisin needs to avoid though if he has had it tough is Ama!!!

He was pretty nasty when he found out Jo had had an affair. Actually rather over the top, he was still in a rage and sniping at her and calling her names even six or nine months later (looks like he's not the type to handle rejection too well).

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

That seems why they are trying to reinvent Dermot as an aggressive vindictive character. The old Dermot would not have acted like the new Dermot has done last night.

I don't think it's necessarily a reinvention, just a temporary reaction to a stressful situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Dermish's attempt to beat up the Ram was comical. How did he think he could gently push him into submission?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 googleaddict

Wonder will the ram and Amanda get together, is she over 18? That would be a controversial story

• Registered Users Posts: 55,509 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Since this thread has more than 10,000 posts, it's time for a new Fair City thread.

New Thread Here.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement