Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Oh God, prepare yourself, the Dan, Robbie, Carol love triangle is starting again this week. .................................

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Well that was the dullest episode of FC in a long time. And that's saying something....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,546 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Is Dean really grey?

He must be. Who would willingly dye their hair grey?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Rachel has obviously caught Danitis. She goes from slating and dissing Charlotte in one scene to clubbing and mitching and defending her in the next!:rolleyes:

MelanieC wrote: »
    Well that was the dullest episode of FC in a long time. And that's saying something....

Indeed. Did anything happen apart from the Amanda Ryan workers' rights lesson!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

walshb wrote: »
    Indeed. Did anything happen apart from the Amanda Ryan workers' rights lesson!

Ray and renee are 'getting to know eachother' quite similar to how we were forced to watch Judith and Bob 'get to know eachother' not so long ago.

desbrook wrote: »

I'm happily watching Red Rock.

Traitor.....:pac:

Oh God, prepare yourself, the Dan, Robbie, Carol love triangle is starting again this week. .................................

FFS, I thought all that was done and dusted......:rolleyes:

Then we likley have to look forward to the scowler returning, even more hard and abrasive as usual. I don't give a rats!

Oh, and it looks like sour puss, Rachel is on/off/on/off/on/off hating Charlotte!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭VickieVexed

Ray and renee are 'getting to know eachother' quite similar to how we were forced to watch Judith and Bob 'get to know eachother' not so long ago.

Next thing, there will be an A4 photo of Renee and Ray pinned up in the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Next thing, there will be an A4 photo of Renee and Ray pinned up in the shop.

Will Bob be the next to stalk an ex with his hunting rifle? Or will it be Rays ex, Vivienne? Dum dum dummmmm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Ward Sister : Good news, Orla. We're letting Junior go home"

"What? No, you cant! I'm not ready yet"

"But Orla., he's much better now."

"I don't care. I'm not finished snivelling, wailing, bawling, and
    snorting yet."

"I know, but-"

"No butts! Steven Spielberg hasn't got back to me yet about
    the starring role in his new film, "CryBabies"

"I know, and you'd be perfect for the part, but the scriptwriters want the bed back for Dan. Apparently the viewers can't get enough of this fabulous story of the Dan/Caddle/ Greasy triangle. The viewers want it to go on and
    on"

"Yeah, well, I can kinda understand that. After all, it is a fascinating plot"

"Yes, and the HSE have promised us another bed if the funding becomes available"
    "Well okay, but if I lose another Oscar nomination because of this, someone's going to pay. . . "

"Orla, if you are really worried and concerned just collar Jim in any of the following establishments: Hungry Pig, Vinos, McCoy's, Spar, Helping Hand, Beauticians, Bright park, Very Dark Park, Station, Main road outside RTE (Callum might still be there hitching a ride). If I've missed any I am sure you'll find him in those missed places. Oh, don't bother with the actual surgery. There's only a nuss there."

• Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Do Paul or Niamh visit Barry anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

I'm totally confused about the Junior storyline and the Orla & Wayne being so anxious for Tommy not to find out he's the father
    Shur didn't Judy tell him already nearly year ago?
    But there's no reference to it whatsoever.
    There's no expressed concern that maybe he hasn't forgotten it just coz he was going mad at the time.
    Or are we supposed to just forgotten he was told?

Will Bob be the next to stalk an ex with his hunting rifle? Or will it be Rays ex, Vivienne? Dum dum dummmmm

Probably Deegan, I imagine.............

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

"Orla, if you are really worried and concerned just collar Jim in any of the following establishments: Hungry Pig, Vinos, McCoy's, Spar, Helping Hand, Beauticians, Bright park, Very Dark Park, Station, Main road outside RTE (Callum might still be there hitching a ride). If I've missed any I am sure you'll find him in those missed places. Oh, don't bother with the actual surgery. There's only a nuss there."

Hilarious. :D:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Do Paul or Niamh visit Barry anymore?

Poor Barry. :( The Carrigstown Gazette has never been the same sine he was editor.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

nooooo-cat.jpg

Put in your predictions................. Who will utter the word "love" the first.

1) Caddle
    2) Dull Dan
    3) Greasy

I am going for Dan

Put in your predictions................. Who will utter the word "love" the first.

1) Caddle
    2) Dull Dan
    3) Greasy

I am going for Dan
    And who will be the first to say "I dont love you anymore"?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭VickieVexed

1) Caddle
    2) Dull Dan
    3) Greasy

I am going for Dan
    coolhull wrote: »
    And who will be the first to say "I dont love you anymore"?

I'm thinking Dull Dan reveals his long hidden love for Greasy, leaving Caddle heartbroken. Now all she has left are her fags, her taxi empire...and enough money to hire a private detective to go and search for her poor child, who hasn't been seen for months.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought Renee only wanted fellas with money

I cannot believe Spar are let Fair City do a job bridge style storyline surely its bad for business

I'm thinking Dull Dan reveals his long hidden love for Greasy, leaving Caddle heartbroken. Now all she has left are her fags, her taxi empire...and enough money to hire a private detective to go and search for her poor child, who hasn't been seen for months.

Apparently himself and Denny from EE are on the run because Bobby Beale knows that they know he killed Lucy

Next week Dan return to the station bar its all to much for him :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Next week Dan return to the station bar its all to much for him :rolleyes:

I'm sure there'll be a totally emotional scene where he assures the Station that he loves it... and tears when it doesn't return the sentiment... I'm not sure if I can handle it...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,546 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

I cannot believe Spar are let Fair City do a job bridge style storyline surely its bad for business

Actually wouldn't Spar employees be on a fixed wage across all their stores? They're working for the same company and all wearing the same uniform.

Is consistency Callum due back?

Is consistency Callum due back?

Well what usually happens in FC is the present cast gradually disappear into the wild blue yonder with absolutely no explanation. Then a few other characters who haven't been seen for a while will make a comeback for a couple of episodes. Again, no explanation for their absence.
    Then in a few weeks, there'll be another Changing of the Guard, and off we go again.
    Its like a game of "now you see me, now you don't."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

The arts show on RTE1 Friday night had a clip of an upcoming play featuring Callum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement