Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Damian is a tool.

How would Charlotte know about the shoplifting? Even I'd forgotten that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

The arts show on RTE1 Friday night had a clip of an upcoming play featuring Callum.

Have you any more on this? Please.

Spar do no pay internships???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

How would Charlotte know about the shoplifting? Even I'd forgotten that.

Fair play to her for bringing it up. Stick it to that c*nt Orla (played by Sorcha Furlong).

• Advertisement

OH COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They choose to have a 'moment' in front of the 'sleeping' Dan. :D:D:D

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Fair play to her for bringing it up. Stick it to that c*nt Orla (played by Sorcha Furlong).

Thats a bit harsh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Spar do no pay internships???

Jobsbridge maybe?

I don't think Caoimhe should be too sure about Tommy being around locally - he's well on his way to Namibia by now

Also, I know the love-trio haven't been on for a bit, what with Junior taking up the hospital bed, but I thought that Caddle and Robbie were an item the last time we saw them? And Dan asking what woman would take him on - didn't Yvonne want to look after him? He can get his jocks on by himself, I'm sure she would be well able to get them off...

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

dan and ama should get together .......he cant do it and she wont do it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Within the space of an episode Orla goes from needing a trip to the funny farm to looking as fresh and lively and happy as I have ever seen her. So much so that Junior, whom she almost had a meltdown over due to him being "gravely" ill with a fooking ear infection, is now being left in the care of the psycho scheming barmaid, Jane!:rolleyes:

As to Dan. Holy fcuk. Between Greasy and Caddle they must have visited him 1000 times, and not fooking once has he managed to be the least bit cordial or appreciative....Patient of the year awaits!

• Advertisement

Paul: Charlotte's Charlotte

And sour puss Rachel storms off.:rolleyes:

Yes, Charlotte, the one who despises you and who stole money from a charity and planted it under your brother's bed causing him to run away..

Does Paul know? If so, how the fook is Charlotte even his house?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Every time I see Dan I think of this

frown-happy.jpeg

Greasy: Let's not be seen together to upset Dan. He thinks we may be an item

Caddle: Well I won't be doing anything to encourage that.

Next scene: Greasy molesting Caddle in Dan's room as Dan sleeps. These writers deserve awards for being so bad they're good.

nlgbbbblth wrote: »

horrible thing to say..... I dont like Orla myselt but you need to get a grip! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Charlotte : "I'm desperate for a job"

Well, love, maybe if you went looking for work outside the three-hundred -yard perimeter of your own home?

It's worth a try...

walshb wrote: »
    As to Dan. Holy fcuk. Between Greasy and Caddle they must have visited him 1000 times, and not fooking once has he managed to be the least bit cordial or appreciative....Patient of the year awaits!

I was thinking just that tonight also.

Never a word of appreciation out of him.

coolhull wrote: »
    Charlotte : "I'm desperate for a job"

Well, love, maybe if you went looking for work outside the three-hundred -yard perimeter of your own home?

It's worth a try...

I'm sure Bob would have work for her.

Given how his brother, who hates his guts, is a regular.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

OH COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They choose to have a 'moment' in front of the 'sleeping' Dan. :D:D:D

I was playing soccer....! Was "Love" uttered?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Dan is getting paranoid, he can tell there's some Love going on somewhere, so he craftily lay in wait in his hospital bed until carol and greasy came in. Sure enough there was some Loving going on but Dan played dead so they don't know he saw!!

To hell with soccer, you can play soccer anytime !
    No actually,"lurve" did'nt get a look-in tonight. But watch this space.
    Greasy-Head seems to want to get his hands on Caddle again.
    So we've three weeks of that sh*te to look forward to. Isn't that lovely.....?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

coolhull wrote: »
    To hell with soccer, you can play soccer anytime !
    No actually,"lurve" did'nt get a look-in tonight. But watch this space.
    Greasy-Head seems to want to get his hands on Caddle again.
    So we've three weeks of that sh*te to look forward to. Isn't that lovely.....?

Arent we blessed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Dan is getting paranoid, he can tell there's some Love going on somewhere, so he craftily lay in wait in his hospital bed until carol and greasy came in. Sure enough there was some Loving going on but Dan played dead so they don't know he saw!!

Dan has been playing dead since he arrived in my eyes!!

I'm sure Bob would have work for her.

Given how his brother, who hates his guts, is a regular.

Yes, because she still hasn't been revealed as the Pig thief. I think Paul forgot that he was told that by Rachel. And now, Rachel, who is falling over herself to be mates with Charlotte will likely recant that if asked again. The programme is all over the shop. Hating characters become best mates in the space of episodes, and amnesia kicks in regularly!

BTW, Amanda Ryan seems to be back and as strong as ever. The mouse comment to sour puss. Rachel is an impossible character to sympathize with. Wait for it, Charlotte will team up with Ryan and bully Rachel, and within a couple of weeks (when that story finishes) Charlotte will have a job in the garage on sour puss's recommendation.

walshb wrote: »
    BTW, Amanda Ryan seems to be back and as strong as ever. The mouse comment to sour puss. Rachel is an impossible character to sympathize with. Wait for it, Charlotte will team up with Ryan and bully Rachel, and within a couple of weeks (when that story finishes) Charlotte will have a job in the garage on sour puss's erecommendation.
    Maybe Charlotte will get a job in the surgery. You don't need any qualifications, just the ability to discuss the patients' illnesses with anyone in the pub or chip shop.
    Oh, and the ability and desire to remain a virgin. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was Dan expecting a hand job from Robbie to check all downstairs was working :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Glad someone mentioned something along those lines. I think we were all thinking that. Bronagh was even contemplating getting stuck in. Something to shut Dan the fcuk up moaning!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Robbie quickly pass the bat to Nurse Bronagh!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Orla should have given Charlotte a job, she would be great in McCoys

The actress who plays Charlotte does a great job

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,546 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Orla should have given Charlotte a job, she would be great in McCoys

The actress who plays Charlotte does a great job

What was the reason for the hostility between Orla and Charlotte? I can't even remember.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement