Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When is Yvonne back (pregnant by Robbie :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭walshb

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

The sooner the better for poor Louise who hasn't been seen since she left. Hasn't had a day off from managing the Bistro. It's a lot more difficult than it looks, is chopping tomatoes all day long!

Irish soap Fair City now available to online viewers in the UK and beyond - So now we get to torture foreign folk

ISIS is sure to give up once they watch an episode with Greasy molesting Carol with Dan & Orla crying

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Irish soap Fair City now available to online viewers in the UK and beyond - So now we get to torture foreign folk

ISIS is sure to give up once they watch an episode with Greasy molesting Carol with Dan & Orla crying

Brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭SuperDude87

I noticed there on Thursday that it was on the international player but I didn't want to say anything in case it was a glitch.

I have binge watched all the episodes on there over two evenings.

I'll go in record and say I actually enjoy Fair City - it gets a lot of slack but it's OUR show and I genuinely like watching it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

The British Public is on to us.......................

I think I am going to enjoy reading the reactions on the below thread

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2058793

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

walshb wrote: »
    The sooner the better for poor Louise who hasn't been seen since she left. Hasn't had a day off from managing the Bistro. It's a lot more difficult than it looks, is chopping tomatoes all day long!

Chopping tomatoes !!! The culinary skills in the Bistro don't stretch that far. The only thing I've ever seen them do is to put slices of baguette into little baskets.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,546 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Wouldn't it be funny though if they loved it? Stranger things have happened :D

Strazdas wrote: »

Well in a sadistic way I love it!

Oh dear they don't like it

I love this comment

Good. Something to do if I haven't got needles to stick in my eyes. Cheers for the heads up

:D:D:D:D they need to know about this thread only reason why I still watch

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

She is coming back ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Strazdas wrote: »

Mrs Browns BS for one. ;)

Oh dear they don't like it

I love this comment

Good. Something to do if I haven't got needles to stick in my eyes. Cheers for the heads up

:D:D:D:D they need to know about this thread only reason why I still watch

i don't think anyone who commented on that thread has actually watched it. That poster was just implying he has no interest in starting watching it.

Mrs Browns BS for one. ;)

The thing about mrs browns is it doesn't pretend to be anything other than cheesy slapstick pantomine comedy. it isnt sattire or intelligent comedy,It doesnt take itself as a serious witty programme. it is made for easy viewing and it isn't offensive.

I don't get the snobbery towards it to be honest. O Carroll recognised a niche in the market for it, and he has to be credited for it. Its not the sort of tv that will live long in the memory but, despite my disdain towards this type of comedy, it makes me laugh and clearly makes millions others laugh as well. Credit where its due.

The thing about mrs browns is it doesn't pretend to be anything other than cheesy slapstick pantomine comedy. it isnt sattire or intelligent comedy,It doesnt take itself as a serious witty programme. it is made for easy viewing and it isn't offensive.

I don't get the snobbery towards it to be honest. O Carroll recognised a niche in the market for it, and he has to be credited for it. Its not the sort of tv that will live long in the memory but, despite my disdain towards this type of comedy, it makes me laugh and clearly makes millions others laugh as well. Credit where its due.

I've never had an lol moment watching it.

However I get at least three during every episode of FC, hence why I never miss a show. :D

Ha, brilliant! Robbie.... "I will bring you in a bag of chips later on, nice and GREASY"!, just like yourself Robbie,,,,!

FFS, Bronagh, Superman died...... Talk about insensitive!

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Amanda's a bit of a sexist there.

Bronagh is a creepy lady. Imagine if that was a male doctor sleazing over a female patient

More sexism tonight from Bronagh this time. May complain to RTÉ this time.

• Advertisement

Not quite the Florence Nightingale effect Dan was hoping for.

Bronagh hasn't a compassionate bone in her body. Dan tells he he put a man into a worse state than he himself is in and she doesn't bat an eyelid apart from bigging him up about how he won't get a custodial sentence. She doesn't even bother to ask how Dan did what he did...:rolleyes: The least anyone would do before not giving a toss about Dan's victim would be maybe to find out about the attack.

Can you still call Bronagh a 31Jb7JmvTnL.jpg even though dan's isn't working anymore.......

Yeah, I am sure patients are throwing themselves at you Bronagh.................

Really lazy writing for the shoplifting bit. Most people who go shopping take their own bags and put the shopping into them and take them up to the till to pay. They can't be accused of shoplifting until they leave the shop with the stuff without paying..

Ugh, Greasy and Caddle in heat again. :(

A half hour of my life that I'll never back. Did absolutely anything happen in that episode that didn't happen in any episode going back a good few weeks now. Amanda got fired, that's about all.

Rachel and Charlotte back best buddies again. Pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Yvonne still "getting her head together" in Galway. She's been gone months now. Just how big is her fcukin' head?
    If she doesn't get back soon, Bronagh will become the fourth corner of this 'lurve' triangle.

walshb wrote: »
    Rachel and Charlotte back best buddies again. Pathetic.

Teenage girls in a nutshell

• Advertisement

coolhull wrote: »
    Yvonne still "getting her head together" in Galway. She's been gone months now. Just how big is her fcukin' head?
    If she doesn't get back soon, Bronagh will become the fourth corner of this 'lurve' triangle.
    If you go to Spain, you return. If you go to Galway, it's goodbye forever.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement