Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,544 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Last night was one of the most boring episodes ever, and then the silly scenario where Dan tries to play tonsil hockey with Bronagh and she answers "it happens more ofton than you think".

Doubt that somehow with patients recovering from spinal injuries.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Teenage girls in a nutshell

No, very lazy and unrealistic. Rachel and the poor me stupid face all concerned about Amanda stealing, yet seems to have completely forgotten what Charlotte did to Callum....Rache's a cnut to everyone now apart from the one person who is constantly a cnut to her. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Amanda to Rachel : "You got me sacked"
    Eh? What did I miss there?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,546 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

coolhull wrote: »
    Amanda to Rachel : "You got me sacked"
    Eh? What did I miss there?

She did indeed. Charlotte concocted a plan to get Amanda caught as she was stealing from the store and roped Rachel in as her accomplice. The two of them set Amanda up effectively and then she was caught red handed by Renee. She did of course deserve to be sacked but there was a bit of entrapment going on too.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Rachel should take a long holiday down to Cork to see Nicola and Oisin in Mallow if they still there

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Rachel should take a long holiday down to Cork to see Nicola and Oisin in Mallow if they still there

''Stay out of Mallow!'' :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Post your reply here I like Rachel, she's been through a lot yet she's still pretty 'normal'.

Post your reply here I like Rachel, she's been through a lot yet she's still pretty 'normal'.

She's a bit serious and a bit square but she does have a strong moral compass and usually knows the difference between what's right and wrong (though this is being tested now that Charlotte is hovering around her).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Strazdas wrote: »
    She's a bit serious and a bit square but she does have a strong moral compass and usually knows the difference between what's right and wrong (though this is being tested now that Charlotte is hovering around her).

Yes, I don't understand what the writers are getting at, with her draw to Charlotte.

Yes, I don't understand what the writers are getting at, with her draw to Charlotte.

I think the storyline is that she is being affected by her parents' break up and that she thinks Paul is a completely useless father.

• Advertisement

I think the storyline is that she is being affected by her parents' break up and that she thinks Paul is a completely useless father.

Storyline? In Fair City? C'mon, Straz, you should know better!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭walshb

No, Katie put it best. She's just a glutton for punishment...As are we the viewers who have to listen to her, and look at her pulling her stupid faces each week.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,544 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Rachel has turned 18 but has yet to have a drink in Mccoys or The Station, maybe she is a pioneer.

Rachel has turned 18 but has yet to have a drink in Mccoys or The Station, maybe she is a pioneer.

As I said above, she seems to be a bit of a square or geeky teenager (not that there's anything wrong with that at all). Has she ever had a proper boyfriend either?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Shandashey

Sick of Dan and that puss of his

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Shandashey wrote: »

The glummest man on the north side even before he got paralysed.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭VickieVexed

Shandashey wrote: »

I was just about to post the same thing. Seriously, we all joke about FC and the storylines, but Dan is an incredibly boring character. I've never found him interesting in any way. Everytime he's onscreen now, it makes me long for Charlie and his bunions. :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Summary: Racheal needs to get laid, Dan needs to stop snogging nurses.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

I thought Farrah was a teacher???

Is Farrah's hair dodgy? She's a bit too blonde.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

All of a sudden Me Daa is a professional photographer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

ugh......... another love triangle............... Jim/Ray/Renee

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Shandashey

squadro wrote: »
    The glummest man on the north side even before he got paralysed.

I hope he gets sent down for 10 years!!

ugh......... another love triangle............... Jim/Ray/Renee

I'd do Jim.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Happy Misery day Dan :(

That tremble in Dan's lower lip when he is glum (99% of the day) is the funniest expression on tv!!

hqdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

eternal wrote: »
    I'd do Jim.

Aah shttoppp.

I'd do Jim.

good for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

The quicker they lock Dan up the better! I'm so sick of him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭VickieVexed

I'd do Jim.

You'd never get the chance. The poor doctor doesn't have time to scratch himself, let alone have a romance, what with diagnosing every ailment and bruise in Carrigstown, everytime he steps outside the door. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement