Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Has Sean left again?

Looks like Max and 'mee daaa' s relationship might be in trouble. Sean might be back to get together with 'mee daa'?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

I was just about to post the same thing. Seriously, we all joke about FC and the storylines, but Dan is an incredibly boring character. I've never found him interesting in any way. Everytime he's onscreen now, it makes me long for Charlie and his bunions.

haven't watched for a few years now, is charlie still in it or just on the usual break some of the cast seem to go on during the year?

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Has Sean left again?

I heard a rumour he started moaning when the Fair City writers gave more moaning and passive agressive storylines to characters such as Neil, Orla, Dan, Meeeeeeeee Daaaaaaa and Rachel. Such writing was previously mainly attributed too Sean and he had a tantrum, especially when he saw Dan's up coming paralysis storyline.....

aa7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Shandashey

Hoping Dan gets sent down tonight and then that will be the end of it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭audi12

Shandashey wrote: »

Agreed he is so annoying feeling sorry forhimself since he first came on the show day in day out whinge whinge whinge

• Advertisement

Ah, but I will miss him in a way!! He is the butt of so many jokes on here! Just like Paddy Bishop and Mad Lucy! Theses are the characters that make this thread!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

10 years should do it. Unless that is RTE decides to do a spin off of The Quivering bottom lip, Inside!

agreed! FC is incredibly boring at the moment. No story line. And Dan makes me want to switch off the minute I see the hospital room. Why are we seeing him day in day out when there's no story?

Do these actors never watch themselves back on an episode ? Does Dan never see that bottom lip? Does Rachel never see her open fish mouth, wide eyes ,poor me, sulky mugshot? IF they did would they not change their faces??

I think I'll give FC a miss for a few weeks and go out walking. Its pure ****e.

Ahh its not boring. Hilarious more like. Literally I have at least 3 lol moments per episode, and they not intentional by the writers/actors/directors.

"Where do you get off". Classy Dan, real classy. :D

Suspended sentence. We're in for the long face for another while so.
    Why didn't Jennifer have family or friends with her at the sentencing hearing - leaning, literally, on Robbie!

• Advertisement

Suspended sentence. We're in for the long face for another while so.
    Why didn't Jennifer have family or friends with her at the sentencing hearing - leaning, literally, on Robbie!

Raging

Oh no! Leftovers tonight for the ménage a trois. :(

Damian is such an awkward tool.

Damian is such an awkward tool.

he drives me nuts too, he's a bit of a gimp

Damien is that g*bsh1te in everyones group of mates who thinks every thing he says is hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Wayne is subtelty personified.

I thought there might be more conventional ways of applying for Trinity i.e. online, not on a one page form?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

That's a good agency to have, getting back within 20 minutes.

Damien is that g*bsh1te in everyones group of mates who thinks every thing he says is hilarious

And Wayne is that doofus who trys to be serious but everything he comes out with is hilarious!

STIG83 wrote: »
    That's a good agency to have, getting back within 20 minutes.

And giving him the job

• Advertisement

Got a job with no interview?!
    Jaysus

Wonder will Dan and Jennifer get together.

STIG83 wrote: »
    Got a job with no interview?!
    Jaysus

And a man in his late 30s/early 40s relying on a reference from a little hardware shop he worked in for 3 or 4 weeks...............

Yeh. When they were on the Late Late he was even more insufferable than his character. He told this "gas" story of how he put glitter inside Orla's car in the RTE car park one time, HAR HAR HAR

Yeh. When they were on the Late Late he was even more insufferable than his character. He told this "gas" story of how he put glitter inside Orla's car in the RTE car park one time, HAR HAR HAR

I won't say anything about his real life personality for fear of offending anyone except.............. :mad: :mad::rolleyes::mad: Make what you will of that!!!

I won't say anything about his real life personality for fear of offending anyone except.............. :mad: :mad::rolleyes::mad: Make what you will of that!!!

woopsie

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭rustyf81

Bring back Goo-eyes......

rustyf81 wrote: »

Who?

rustyf81 wrote: »

I agree.... As you can see from thes pictures he was such multi layered character.... The actor showed so much diversity in emotion.........

soaps-fair-city-050613-4.jpg

soaps-fair-city-150113-5.jpg

eps-18-dan-gives-goo-eyes-his-final-warning-lr.jpg

soaps-fair-city-140113-3.jpg

soaps-fair-city-190114-1.jpg

00076d92-630.jpg

soaps-fair-city-150113-3.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

I agree.... As you can see from thes pictures he was such multi layered character.... The actor showed so much diversity in emotion.........

Did he ever stand up straight ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement