Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Its a mess Carol because you decided to dump Robbie and take Dan off Yvonne as you loved him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Really?! we had Paul zipping up his trousers now we have Oil Slick doing the same!!
    Need to do something about these explosions

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Oh FFS Wayne! Get over it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Caddle, its not all about you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Caddle, its not all about you.

It's all about Dan.

Everybody tip toeing around him, even Caoimhe being guilt tripped by taking work in McCoys.
    I wonder does Max need to check with Dan before going back to Australia or did the other three think about Dan when they were talking about going to the dogs.
    Goodness, Farrah might be pregnant. Did she not think about Dan?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Anyone else break their ass laughing at Dan? He said it!

walshb wrote: »

Look on the bright side. Now there's plenty to keep them going again for a good few more episodes. Round and round and round it goes.

Look on the bright side. Now there's plenty to keep them going again for a good few more episodes. Round and round and round it goes.

Stop. The "I love ya, I don't love ya," story is back. Fcu%ing comical this show!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

LOL, Yes, I thought of all you guys on here.

LOL, Yes, I thought of all you guys on here.

I honestly did burst out laughing. Priceless sh1t!

• Advertisement

Yes I loved it :p

Jesus, I don't give a fook, bring back Charlie's bunion story, or have the nuss have another bag stolen. Anything to replace this love triangle nonsense.

Jesus, I don't give a fook, bring back Charlie's bunion story, or have the nuss have another bag stolen. Anything to replace this love triangle nonsense.

I see another one starting up now with Renee, Ray and Dr. Jim. Please don't let Dr. Jim end up in the hospital bed with whatever ailment he's taking the pills for and Renee and Ray dying to get it together and not being able to tell him out of guilt. (Hope scriptwriters aren't reading this - it's NOT an idea for a story.....)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

I reckon Max's next job offer will probably be as the lone astronaut on the one-way mission to Mars. How is he going to tell Farah? Might be even trickier now there's a baby on the way.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I see another one starting up now with Renee, Ray and Dr. Jim. Please don't let Dr. Jim end up in the hospital bed with whatever ailment he's taking the pills for and Renee and Ray dying to get it together and not being able to tell him out of guilt. (Hope scriptwriters aren't reading this - it's NOT an idea for a story.....)

If that happened it would end up with Bob's brother the doctor being looked after in THE hospital bed by Bob's brother the doctor (Brian Murray's brother who plays the hospital doctor. :confused::confused:

I reckon Max's next job offer will probably be as the lone astronaut on the one-way mission to Mars. How is he going to tell Farah? Might be even trickier now there's a baby on the way.....

And unlike the real-life contender who was offered the place to Mars after a ten minute interview on Skype, Max will be offered a place after a ten second phone call from NASA and will see no problem whatsoever with the selection procedures

Post your reply here.

Is Renee living in Bob's 'bungalow' and will she and Bob be asked to vacate so that Dan can move in?

Post your reply here.

Is Renee living in Bob's 'bungalow' and will she and Bob be asked to vacate so that Dan can move in?

Hope there's no killer mirrors on the wall.....Remember Turlough....

Does Dan still live in Luke's house?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Dan still live in Luke's house?

That's the last place I saw him (before the accident) when he was telling Carol or Robbie 'I love you'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

And unlike the real-life contender who was offered the place to Mars after a ten minute interview on Skype, Max will be offered a place after a ten second phone call from NASA and will see no problem whatsoever with the selection procedures

A reference from Pete and Damo, and he's good to go ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

He wouldn't have to till Farrah. Just tell Renee, she'll wear a cranky puss on her for a while, then she'll tell Farrah. Farrah will threaten to leave Max, Max will back down, Farrah will say sorry, so will Max, and he'll get a different job and tell Renee, she'll wear a cranky pusss etc etc.
    Round and round the story goes, where it stops nobody knows (and at this stage nobody gives a fcuk) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Beechfiled

I see Bob is in a play in the Civic the Tallaght and Greasy is an one somewhere else so at least they'll go missing for a while, though we haven't seen Bob in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Watched it on fast forward*30 tonight. Saw no reason to press play. Only thing I took from it was dan still looks glum, cardle and greasy still on heat and I want a croissant for breakfast.

Post your reply here.

Max, he comes across as a army man to me, straight - backked and stiff.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

The vast majority of professional photographers I know work for themselves. They are sole traders.

Yet when Mee Daa was looking after Christy she would regularly comment on the company she works for being great to give her the time off, or her boss was on putting pressure on her to return etc.

I could've sworn Mee Daa said she was a music teacher in New Zealand...

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

youwould wrote: »
    I could've sworn Mee Daa said she was a music teacher in New Zealand...
    That's what I said!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

That Mccoys t-shirt on Jane...................................................... : )

000a1643-630.jpg

How the hell can Orla afford to employ Mikey, Jane, Stephen and now Caoimhe plus herself and Wayne?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How the hell can Orla afford to employ Mikey, Jane, Stephen and now Caoimhe plus herself and Wayne?

You serious? They're making a killing on the ham and cheese toasties, as well as the egg salad specials that Jim loves!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement