Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Never any shortage of work in Carrickstown, professional photographer gets job snapping hardware store, Vinos has ambitious plans and Niamh is able to back Jo and Dermish.

Did I miss the episode where Paul and Niamh got back together?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Greasy as a baby...

stock-photo-cute-baby-boy-with-long-hair-23028619.jpg

Caddle as a baby

Cute-asian-girl-smoking-parenting-fail.jpg

Dean as a baby...

1946623661.jpg

Bob as a baby

stock-photo-boy-sweeping-brush-happy-childhood-and-rest-concept-209162572.jpg

Niamh as a baby... (note the christmas tree lights......)

8532193-pretty-red-haired-little-girl-wearing-red-dress-sitting-in-front-of-christmas-tree-with-colorful-lights.jpg

And lets not forget Dermishhhhhhh

0d858e4496bb951174be30d290dea61a.jpg

So whats happened in Carrigstown tonight....... still the same merry go round drivel?? Watching the match

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Never any shortage of work in Carrickstown, professional photographer gets job snapping hardware store, Vinos has ambitious plans and Niamh is able to back Jo and Dermish.

Did I miss the episode where Paul and Niamh got back together?

Sorry, but WTF is so strong about Jo's business plan, Niamh? Have you even read her "solid" proposal?:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The dean one is brilliant :D

What business does Sure Look want to open??

• Advertisement

Louise has real plans for the Bistro? What fooking else can she do with a bunch of tomatoes? Unless she's branching out and adding in peppers?I saw a stack of them in the HUGE kitchen tonight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Greasy as a baby...

stock-photo-cute-baby-boy-with-long-hair-23028619.jpg

Caddle as a baby

Cute-asian-girl-smoking-parenting-fail.jpg

Dean as a baby...

1946623661.jpg

Bob as a baby

stock-photo-boy-sweeping-brush-happy-childhood-and-rest-concept-209162572.jpg

Niamh as a baby... (note the christmas tree lights......)

8532193-pretty-red-haired-little-girl-wearing-red-dress-sitting-in-front-of-christmas-tree-with-colorful-lights.jpg

LOL, love the Neimh one. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

walshb wrote: »
    Sorry, but WTF is so strong about Jo's business plan, Niamh? Have you even read her "solid" proposal?:rolleyes:
    No need for Niamh to see any budgetary proposals. Dermish has already ''looked over the figures'' and sure we all know he is totally independent.
    By Wednesday they'll have the place up and running, no bother. Half Carrigstown will be working there and the other half washing their lingerie in the machines Jo got 'for a song' in Waterford. Don't forget, the premises has WiFi, a huge selling point for any washeteria.
    Things happen fast in Carrigstown. No need to apply for change-of-use permission or silly things like that. Electricians, plumbers, phone engineers, sitting areas assembly? Pffft, sure Damien can easily take care of little jobs like that. Me Daaaaa can do the publicity shots, and SuperDoc can hand out flyers with every prescription. Caddle can mention it to her customer on the two occasions a year when her work phone rings.
    The place will be a roaring success, and within a month there'll be branches opening up all over the country, with thousands of employees. Everyone's a winner!

Challenge : Who can come up with a good name for the business?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

I reached the end of my tether with FC tonight.

I'm packing it in for the foreseeable. What a load of insufferable, repetitive sh!te!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

If it's as busy as Dolly's hair and beauty place they'll be millionaires in no time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭VickieVexed

coolhull wrote: »
    No need for Niamh to see any budgetary proposals. Dermish has already ''looked over the figures'' and sure we all know he is totally independent.
    By Wednesday they'll have the place up and running, no bother. Half Carrigstown will be working there and the other half washing their lingerie in the machines Jo got 'for a song' in Waterford. Don't forget, the premises has WiFi, a huge selling point for any washeteria.
    Things happen fast in Carrigstown. No need to apply for change-of-use permission or silly things like that. Electricians, plumbers, phone engineers, sitting areas assembly? Pffft, sure Damien can easily take care of little jobs like that. Me Daaaaa can do the publicity shots, and SuperDoc can hand out flyers with every prescription. Caddle can mention it to her customer on the two occasions a year when her work phone rings.
    The place will be a roaring success, and within a month there'll be branches opening up all over the country, with thousands of employees. Everyone's a winner!

Challenge : Who can come up with a good name for the business?

'Lookit' and Wash'it?
    '

I reached the end of my tether with FC tonight.

I'm packing it in for the foreseeable. What a load of insufferable, repetitive sh!te!
    Don't go, Mystery. It can't get any worse. (or can it?) :)

coolhull wrote: »
    Don't go, Mystery. It can't get any worse. (or can it?) :)

It can! Which is the beauty of it all! If it got good I wouldn't watch it!

What is Jo's business idea??

A beautiful launderette. :D WI free WiFi.

A beautiful launderette. :D WI free WiFi.

Considering Sure Look It's strong domineering woman persona, how about.....

f902ded07e354604c3f996e00a622c85.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Carol too robbie: "I've been looking for a man like you for years"

Gag!

Is this not the same Carol who a few weeks back told Robbie that she swore after "her Lorcan " was killed she'd never be with anyone dodgy again???

Glad to see FC amnesia is still rampant as ever despite me not watching the show!!

And considering the wi fi aspect of it................ she would be foolish to ignore this sponsorship opportunity....

Surf_Flexi_450x450_tcm84-294036.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoFUZF_RqaZhxcTDWUOInam1VZnLt4q6iN04j4veqnKb1llUqygd07q8k

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRouZmmCTdCw1fw6vY-R2F7i9Ndpi_SUg5ZHHnfnvAJjkr8P1rW

Snap Collyfower

• Advertisement

Carol too robbie: "I've been looking for a man like you for years"

Gag!

What sort of man is that Caddle.......... a greasy haired, North Dublin businessman with a dark past.........

097_48669733a681593178947699bf510bfb3decf366.jpg

Frank_O'Sullivan.jpg

002_100460b3240e70a3bbad4a5ea46ac960b3309259.jpg

(Thats Rory by the way, but she probably had her wicked way with Deegan also!)

soaps-fair-city-402-3.jpg

42www-150x150.jpg

And let us not forget..... the greasiest and dodgiest of them all..........

Hopkins-Tom-400x475.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Beechfiled

What was Paula off shopping with now she isn't claiming her dead mothers pension. No mention of this since she confessed. Oh dear God what a waste of a half an hour of my life.

Beechfiled wrote: »
    What was Paula off shopping with now she isn't claiming her dead mothers pension. No mention of this since she confessed. Oh dear God what a waste of a half an hour of my life.

I thought I heard her say 'shop-lifting' ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Name for new launderette "Washing Ur Dirty Linen in Public"
    No sorry that's already taken in the calvita cheese and fizzy pop aisle at Phelans Spar.

How about "Jo's Soap."

Or more fittingly "Bad Soap."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Pretzill wrote: »
    No sorry that's already taken in the calvita cheese and fizzy pop aisle at Phelans Spar.

How about "Jo's Soap."

You win.

How about "Jo's Soap."

I like it!

A pile of sh1t! But it's gonna be a winner!

How about "Jo's Soap."

Not only can Fair City's residents afford to eat out all the time and buy their coffee in vino's and The Spar, now they won't even have to wash their laundry at home, they can go to the launderette. Loads of money floating around Carrigstown. The best little fair city in the world in which to do business

Not only can Fair City's residents afford to eat out all the time and buy their coffee in vino's and The Spar, now they won't even have to wash their laundry at home, they can go to the launderette. Loads of money floating around Carrigstown. The best little fair city in the world in which to do business

I wonder will the wash machines have invisible clothes and water spinning through them, just like the invisible coffee and milk that sells in Carrigstown?

• Advertisement

walshb wrote: »
    I wonder will the wash machines have invisible clothes and water spinning through them, just like the invisible coffee and milk that sells in Carrigstown?

Minor things like water charges and electricity bills wouldn't bother people in Fair City

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement