Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Bronagh the psycho nurse!!!!!!!!!!!

sleep-apnea-e1326923335479.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

That hospital door is awful creaky.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

We check in with Dan and we check out with Dan

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Beechfiled

Poor Rachel having to bring up Jack while studying for her LC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 348 ✭✭AulBiddy

Anyone notice the tax discs change? Suddenly went from out of date to being valid until 2016??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Shandashey

Dan's nurse is the spit of Martin Moone's mate, Padraic off Moone Boy

Beechfiled wrote: »

Poor Jack. ;)

We check in with Dan and we check out with Dan

Before and after the break also!! With another 5 scenes inbetween! And nothing has changed in 2 months with his character!

Never ending roundabout!

stock-vector-roundabout-sign-216819568.jpg

Classic Fair City tonight I must say!

Beechfiled wrote: »

His father gave up on him quick enough didn't he! Didn't we have to suffer 4 months where he was employing private investigators and all to gain custody of him! And doesn't he still own the pub!

Nina's insurance disc was 11/14 before the break..................... yet there are now still images on twitter that it was 01/16 AFTER the break!! Seriously! and the show is sponsored by an insurance company! begs the question........... how long was the "Razor" stakeout? Few Months?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

tk123 wrote: »
    Hehe insurance is out since Nov in the journalist's car - better watch out for Deegan :p

Should have gone to Chill Isurance :eek: :eek:

His father gave up on him quick enough didn't he! Didn't we have to suffer 4 months where he was employing private investigators and all to gain custody of him! And doesn't he still own the pub!

Louis had a lucky escape.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Nina's insurance disc was 11/14 before the break..................... yet there are now still images on twitter that it was 01/16 AFTER the break!! Seriously! and the show is sponsored by an insurance company! begs the question........... how long was the "Razor" stakeout? Few Months?!

It felt like a few months watching that episode lol

tk123 wrote: »
    It felt like a few months watching that episode lol

I love the way the counsellor had a f'in top hat going to meet a prostitute in a public carpark! And that he never even noticed Nina, who is well renowned as Dublin's top crime journalist.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Whos gonna look after jack while greasy and carol are away? Rschel i suspose and why is greasy still in charge of the pub surely dan would kicked him out.
    You're make the same mistake as I used to. I too thought for a while that FC would be like most soaps, and have at least some resemble to real-life stories.

This Dan storyline is torture its just goes on & on will it ever end

a suicide attempt I am sure is going to happen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Decco's 'mot' (who hasn't been seen in weeks, likely out dating other randomers she meets in boozers whilst out alone) asks Zuko and Kerrianne out for a drink. They politely and tactfully decline. She slags them and insults them and two seconds later they're going for a drink. You gotta love FC!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Just seen Oil Slick on UTV Ireland speaking with an English accent on a 2 part series called Undeniable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

The Bistro is is dire straits since Dean stepped in. Louise must be pulling her hair out with confusion. How the fcuk did onions get into a dish when the only ingredients on the premises are tomatoes? Lesson 1, Dean: Stick to the fooking menu!

And how long are Nina and Laura going to drag out this awful flirting? It's pathetic!

Phil's 'ma': "Dan, Phil's dead. There's a much more comfy bed in his place if you want it?"

First scene.................. Dan sulking

• Advertisement

Why the long face, Dan..?

Greasy cop should dump the Playboy Bunny.

Forget Dunnes Stores strikers, Bronagh should be outside that rehab asking for a day or even a few hours off!

Leo.. "I dont want your blood money"

5 minutes later...

"It would be rude not to take the money, Paula"

Amazing what a coffee does...

Did Nee Naw Nee Naw ever mention she is a journalist............

Leo.. "I dont want your blood money"

5 minutes later...

"It would be rude not to take the money, Paula"

Amazing what a coffee does...

Has Paula begun paying back what she defrauded from the taxpayer yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Does every business proposal in carraigstown have to be discussed in public?

Ha, that was hilarious when Kermit Fahy linked his arm around Miss Piggy (I am on about her voice and bossiness, not anything else before anyone starts!)

It was like a kid with their Mammy!

I like Greasy as a character. Shame he has been embroiled in this nonsensical debacle of a story.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

No Caddle tonight

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement