Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Nenagh has her sources!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many sources do you have!!!!

"You are not alone Dan",..............

I think he has noticed that with stalker Nurse in his face 24 hours a day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 656 ✭✭✭clairek6

Did dan say he has to remember to use his cathether? Arent they there permantlu no choice but to use them!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭VickieVexed

Since the new year, I've been trying to not drink alcohol during the week, but God almighty, having to suffer Dan's miserable face yet again tonight is too much, I'm cracking open the Aldi wine right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Hitchens

does Bronagh ever get time off?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Since the new year, I've been trying to not drink alcohol during the week, but God almighty, having to suffer Dan's miserable face yet again tonight is too much, I'm cracking open the Aldi wine right now.

Has Dan's long face coincided with the duration of Lent? I was hoping when the clocks went forward and the days got longer I'd be out and about and not stuck watching this rubbish. Thanks to the dreary weather I'm stuck in watching this yet another night.
    Had a bottle of wine I was keeping til Easter Sunday - am opening it tonight too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,586 ✭✭✭baldbear

Just put a pillow over Dan and put the country out of its misery.

Hitchens wrote: »
    does Bronagh ever get time off?

Do we ever get time off this repetitive nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Dark outside the station but bright outside Dan's room.

And once again we begin and end with Dan and plenty in the middle as well

• Advertisement

is the hospital right next door to the Station Pub?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Shandashey

please let this dan storyline end soon! it's awful!!!!

And once again we begin and end with Dan and plenty in the middle as well

No soap does this block storytelling. It doesnt work. You spread characters and stories over episodes to keep story fresh and interesting. You don't just repeat the same scenes and dialogue with no progression for months with NO breaks fro the characters for months. It doesnt work.

Hitchens wrote: »
    is the hospital right next door to the Station Pub?

I'm beginning to think it's at the top of the stairs, else Caddle and Robbie are on the road all day and paying a fortune in hospital car park fees. And how come they always visit when Dan has an appointment or needs his blood pressure taken or Nurse Bronagh needs to do something or other. And please give him a tv or a radio or an ipad or something to entertain him. No wonder he's losing the will to live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Dan, it's ok, Phil's death cert is in: Cause of death: Boredom!

And, sorry, I have to say it but imagine having that stalkery, nosey, snidey nurse looking after you 24/7 with the same scrubs on. No wonder Dan is miserable and unmotivated.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

No wonder Leo keeps his coat on in that sitting room/kitchen. It must be freezing every time some one comes in the front door.

squadro wrote: »
    No wonder Leo keeps his coat on in that sitting room/kitchen. It must be freezing every time some one comes in the front door.

Paula (Rita doyle Mk11) puts the chills up me, imagine what it does to Leo. #mogged

Paula (Rita doyle Mk11) puts the chills up me, imagine what it does to Leo. #mogged

Did anybody spot the grey furry thing on the couch and Leo sat down on it? Moggy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,203 ✭✭✭jos28

dogcat wrote: »
    Dark outside the station but bright outside Dan's room.

It's Dan's bright and cheerful nature that brightens it up :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Did anybody spot the grey furry thing on the couch and Leo sat down on it? Moggy?

May have been a rog, sorry I mean a rug!

94aaa8bcac42361f179d0308fc08996b.jpeg

Leo getting mogged off, the dirty devil....

leobj.jpg

Leo, the hypocrite, turns to a life of mogging.............

eps-135-leo-wrongly-threatens-an-innocent-hooded-girl2-lr.jpg

seconds out ......! :pac:

819e77e54812bcb446a17888430fd1fc.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Leo was out working to help Dean out fiancelly when he was attacked then Dean took on a fight to help Leo out.... What the F is going on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Dean was throwing money around like fooking confetti. Who the fook is placing these bets? Mayweather and Manny fightin' for fookin' peanuts compared to Dean!

Leo was out working to help Dean out fiancelly when he was attacked then Dean took on a fight to help Leo out.... What the F is going on?

how many times has Leo been attacked/mogged now? He was held up by a syringe in the taxi a few years ago (around the time Greyie was doing his stint) and he turned all aggressive and paranoid and then his house got burgaled when he came back from holiday and he went around with a baseball bat for months and didn't the bishops intimidate him............ and that is forgetting the Russian mafia and Terence. Poor Leo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,994 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Leo has hand like shovels.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭VickieVexed

Has Dan's long face coincided with the duration of Lent? I was hoping when the clocks went forward and the days got longer I'd be out and about and not stuck watching this rubbish. Thanks to the dreary weather I'm stuck in watching this yet another night.
    Had a bottle of wine I was keeping til Easter Sunday - am opening it tonight too.

God love us, Fair City has driven us to the demon drink. I'm enjoying my vino, hope you are as well. :D

• Advertisement

Its the last thing ill ask you to you do obviously lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement