Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Art Deko wrote: »
    Long time lurker. :-) First time poster :-) Luv this thread.

Anybody else think that it's kind of ironic that Bobs brother in real life plays the part of a doctor and the actor playing the part of Bobs brother is also playing the part of a doctor.

:) that's exactly what I said when the two characters met (except I got the words muddled up!)

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭morebabies

All of a sudden Pete's hardware store is the busiest shop in town

• Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

If I was that doc I'd bury the nuss. He can't even fooking fart without her blabbing it to the street...

He's the best doc Carrigstown ever had. He's been on the job two weeks and he's gotten all the mutes (extras) to speak....

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Beechfiled

Oh Dolorous is getting on my nerves.
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Farrah wants to start a family NOW, in the middle of Spar...yuchhhh....

• Advertisement

vektarman wrote: »
    Farrah wants to start a family NOW, in the middle of Spar...yuchhhh....

And Max isn't all that keen. So, go to the mother in law who is out to destroy your marriage and get it off your chest!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Beechfiled

I think I preferred it when Owen wasn't talking to Katie.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Decco has one van (with a broken taillight) but is always short of a driver. Oh, and he needs someone to work in his 'office.'

It's not Fastways, FFS

Art Deko wrote: »
    Long time lurker. :-) First time poster :-) Luv this thread.

We have been expecting you :D Welcome to the madness that is Fair City

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

coolhull wrote: »
    Decco has one van (with a broken taillight) but is always short of a driver. Oh, and he needs someone to work in his 'office.'

It's not Fastways, FFS

But didn't he say the other night that he was expanding the business and needed an eye test for driving license to drive a truck. You would think he could have one or two more vans on the road first.

Bring back Johnny one and his bike ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

walshb wrote: »
    And Max isn't all that keen. So, go to the mother in law who is out to destroy your marriage and get it off your chest!:rolleyes:

Max said that he didn't know how to tell Farrah he could always just pull out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I'm thinking the doctor might have cancer & that's why he's self-medicating & why he's so invested with Dolores.

coolhull wrote: »

It's not Fastways, FFS

He should take a leaf out of carol's book she can run a taxi service with the help of a mobile phone.

Dolly must have a lot of money for Doctor call out's

Dolly must have a lot of money for Doctor call out's

Most aren't even call outs, as he's treating her in a variety of places like McCoy's and the Hungry Pig and the Bistro!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

MelanieC wrote: »
    I'm thinking the doctor might have cancer & that's why he's self-medicating & why he's so invested with Dolores.

Yes or that his wife died of cancer the same as Dolly has

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Did anyone else see a valentine's display in the Spar? When the Spar rep was in the office with Farrah he was saying how impressed he was with it, all I seen was a heart stuck on the shelf underneath the boxes of chocolates.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Did anyone else see a valentine's display in the Spar? When the Spar rep was in the office with Farrah he was saying how impressed he was with it, all I seen was a heart stuck on the shelf underneath the boxes of chocolates.
    Fair City is known for its "simplicity".

Farrah is no spring chicken if Max wants to delay starting a family he wouldn't want to be beating around the bush :D

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Max is "not ready to start a family". What's he talking about?
    His part in the procedure only takes about five minutes (or thirty minutes, if Farrah is lucky!) Maybe he could delegate the job to someone else.
    Where's Tommy the Stud when you need him?!

• Advertisement

Farrah is no spring chicken if Max wants to delay starting a family he wouldn't want to be beating around the bush :D

She looks early 30s....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I love you, I don't love you.........I'll never forgive you, I forgive you............I want to start a family, I don't want to start a family.........does everyone in Carrigstown have a split personality disorder??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

MelanieC wrote: »
    I love you, I don't love you.........I'll never forgive you, I forgive you............I want to start a family, I don't want to start a family.........does everyone in Carrigstown have a split personality disorder??

Two months ago Callum was telling his mother to leave for good. Now he's warning Niamh not to interfere with her job in the bar. Total rubbish :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Man the continuity really sucks on Fair City :mad:

I am convinced they change writers every month and don't pass any character notes on.

walshb wrote: »
    She looks early 30s....
    Mid 30's either way her biological clock is ticking.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Whats up with Jane's mascara?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

orla the big tough business woman ffs

You manage a back street pub darling not shagging Apple or Microsoft

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭morebabies

Time to discuss the marriage with mammy in law again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

"you don't know what you want...... you just keep changing your mind"" kind of sums up every character in the show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Are ya alrigh? Wha about the poor wheelie bin?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement