Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Shandashey

someone please put Dan out of his misery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Ha, they really are like Miss Piggy and Kermitt (Kermitt Fahy!) the way Jo bosses Dermott around! And she even sounds like her!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

The survival of Jo and Dermot's laundrette is dependent on a contract with a corner charity shop?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 875 ✭✭✭scriba

Yes Dan, get busy dyin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

jo - How are yo
    Dermot: how about you do some actual business for your job
    Jo - Oh but Nina

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

But I'M YER FRIEEEEEND

Sorry, but I f'in hate that Nina one. Typical cliche tabloid dirt journalist.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

"Team fatty"

Cringe!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Two women fighting over Decco, that's very believable 😒

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

If I was laura I would have decked Jo already, what a cheeky bitch!

• Advertisement

I don't think anyone knows anything about you "Louise". Your character completely changes every time you return to Carrigstown with a new body, personality and face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,225 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

I feel bad for saying this, but I hoped Dan would jump out that window.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I'm a journalist
    I'm a journalist
    I'm a journalist
    Oh Gawd Make It Stop!!!

Go ho e Bronagh you wierdo. You need to feed your twenty cats.

60141523_f3856b91d7.jpg

http://youtu.be/CdhWhgA8Y0A

Look who plays Rory's dad :p lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Shandashey

Carnacalla wrote: »
    I feel bad for saying this, but I hoped Dan would jump out that window.

with the blue dumbells tied onto his feet

Bronagh sticking her head in the door with a big goofy smile on her and Dan lifting the weights LOL

Bronagh sticking her head in the door with a big goofy smile on her and Dan lifting the weights LOL

Not creepy at all lol. She reminds me of the nurse in Misery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQenqy6xd8Xsuh-UjcOMfrzdpkHZaUILNTOigZzAC2fvBlnAZHPrpM6FiU6

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Yay, the tomatoes made a return tonight. They stole the show in probably the hammiest acting scenes in FC history!

Decco's mot doesn't know whether she's from the heart of Sheriff Street or the leafy suburb of Foxrock! Her wording and pronunciations are all over the shop.

For the record I am finished commenting on Dan's story. It's beyond crazy. It consists of Greasy and Caddle deciding who'll visit him, him moaning, and Bronagh asking him the same fooking question every time she opens the door: "ye havin' a bad day?" WTF do you think, Bronagh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Bret Hart wrote: »
    Two women fighting over Decco, that's very believable 😒

Best storyline on the show by many many many miles :p

Kerri Anne "she said she would rearrange my face"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Jo and her drawing up contracts. Mother of jesus!:rolleyes:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Best storyline on the show by many many many miles :p

Kerri Anne "she said she would rearrange my face"

Was another one of Deccos women's line to Kerri Ann “ If you don't keep your gob closed,you'll find my fist in it ” I can't remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Only catching up now. Decco the love machine. Jo for businesswoman of the year. Return of the tomatoes.Dan being Dan.the most unlikely bare knuckle boxer I have ever seen. Nussssss.two lesbos sitting outside the ****hole station bar in a force 7. Girl fight. The never ending love triangle/square/rhomboid whatever shape.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQenqy6xd8Xsuh-UjcOMfrzdpkHZaUILNTOigZzAC2fvBlnAZHPrpM6FiU6

:D

The many facial expressions of Dan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Did anybody catch what Nina does for a living?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

sligojoek wrote: »
    Did anybody catch what Nina does for a living?

I'm not quite sure, I'd say they are trying to keep it quiet and make a big reveal for the christmas edition, but maybe she could train as a nurse and give Florence Nightingale a night off.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Cris Jones

Hate Laura and really hate Nina. Don't know why FC thinks they have to do this. I like the Dan storyline but yeah maybe its dragged out too long but its a good plot and Bronagh I like, think she is good character, caring about poor Dan more than Carol or Dan's old army friend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Cris Jones

Yvonne;s sister - cant even remember her name but wish I could forget her face, same face all the time thinking she is it. She isn't. rushing back into the café to snog Suddenly Grey@ desperate is the word:rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement