Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Yeah, Wayne when she had plenty of money in the bank.................................. a million bloody euro....

Seriously what is with Charlie's obsession with Zoe? And that little chuckle he does after every word when he is using his northside accent?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

In the late 90's Dermish and I were regulars in Club M, but not in each other's company. He'd just started in FC. But thats all I'll say. What happens in Club M stays in Club M. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Did anyone lese notice Jo managed to sort it out with Ben's school to hold a raffle during EASTER HOLIDAYS?!?

CONTINUITY, PEOPLE!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

This has to be the weakest episode in a long time...
    The guard in particular is useless, the way he leapt on Kerri Ann there was cringeworthy in the extreme :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

In the late 90's Dermish and I were regulars in Club M, but not in each other's company. He'd just started in FC. But thats all I'll say. What happens in Club M stays in Club M. ;)

Was he still wearing his inspector clouseau jacket?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Oh Garda Frank is an angry little man! The sooner that storyline is over, the better...

Is kerri Ann brain damaged? There is ditzy and there is acting like a two year old?!

Ah, I see Jennifer Aniston is back now............ in a very short dress. No more manic screaming over Juniors infection though, seems that stories gone in one "ear", out the other.................

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Shandashey

Is kerri Ann brain damaged? There is ditzy and there is acting like a two year old?!

I think she's great :D

• Advertisement

Fresh Pots wrote: »
    Was he still wearing his inspector clouseau jacket?

Shirt not tucked in over jeans. Like us all. Very trendy. :)

Hugh Hefner likes his blondes dumb.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/healthandlife/dietandfitness/from-playboy-to-carrigstown-for-jenny-dixon-248060.html

Well, if you won't show the video of his dancing, I will..........

Shandashey wrote: »
    I think she's great :D

She is grand when she tones it down a bit and actually acts with a certain level of maturity like when she is with Leo or dolores but tonight she was back to her complete Mondo era simpleton status...... "I just found out yesterday i love Decco..."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Seriously, tone down that fooking vibrator on your fone Leo. I have a thumping headache!

Cass's poor man's story. Riveting stuff from the writers. They must be bored out of their noggins coming up this this sh1t!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Wayne is some muppet.

Wayne is some muppet.

I just thought his speech to Pete about only being interested in Dolly Mix when she had money in the bank was some of the writers best stuff ever!!! And only because they have completely forgotten that wayne Senior was the man behind her losing all 1 million of it!

And then he intimidates Pete and orders him to take his mother home to bed!! I just love that all Waynes lines have so much hypocricy!

i must say he is up there with Leo as my favourite character!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

I found tommy......Who needs fair sity when you got this baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdhWhgA8Y0A

liam7831 wrote: »

Tommy D wouldn't have Zak playing that foreign sport, strictly hurling. Even when Zak started borrowing Charlie's posh accent for scenes and started playing rugby, Tommy D sent him back down to Kilkenny for some rehabilitation in the sporting sense.

Great spot though! They shade out his face completely! If it weren't for that silver mullet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

When Orla sat down talking to the bald woman it was like the black hole of Calcutta :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Great spot though! They shade out his face completely! If it weren't for that silver mullet!

Cheers, Shur Aunt Kitty sorted Zak out pronto

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

liam7831 wrote: »

Tiger Woods didn't age a day while Rory was growing up :rolleyes:

Speaking about golfers ageing, watching the Par 3 competition at the Masters and Ben Crenshaw looks at least 10 years older than his 63 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Missed last night's episode and just caught up on tonight's on player. No Caddle, Robbie, Dan and Bronagh - hopefully they're gone off somewhere for a while on one way tickets. Nice to see some of the other characters back. Hope none of them mention wanting to visit Dan in hospital.

Cass is a great actor & soap character & my dad just loves to make fun at Jo

darmissssssssssssssssssssh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Michael is nice looking, I wonder who they will put him with next seeing as nobody in a soap can stay single for 5 minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

fin12 wrote: »
    Michael is nice looking, I wonder who they will put him with next seeing as nobody in a soap can stay single for 5 minutes.
    Gotta be Jane, innit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Oh no. Sorry. that's been done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

sligojoek wrote: »
    Gotta be Jane, innit?

oh ya sorry, totally forgot, r they still going out though? i think it cause he hadnt been on the soap in so long i forgot what he was up to

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement