Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »
    Michael is nice looking, I wonder who they will put him with next seeing as nobody in a soap can stay single for 5 minutes.

Louise again for barchanic Mikey

Jane then with Dean, btw have they meet yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

i dont think they have meet but they should have seeing as she works in the pub and he goes in there nearly everyday.

I like Jane though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

i dont think they have meet but they should have seeing as she works in the pub and he goes in there nearly everyday.

I like Jane though.

Sorry, but sometimes bad grammar really bothers me to the point of alcohol!!
    ;)

9159_0020_Beo_0020_Met_0020_Kastanie.jpg

Would anybody else here go on a date with Leo? I always thought he would be a great laugh on a date obviously not right now with him just after being robbed but when he is his usual self

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,140 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Missed last night's episode and just caught up on tonight's on player. No Caddle, Robbie, Dan and Bronagh - hopefully they're gone off somewhere for a while on one way tickets. Nice to see some of the other characters back. Hope none of them mention wanting to visit Dan in hospital.

Was this one intended to be the Tuesday episode? They normally switch over all the characters at the start of the week's episodes.......looks like Tuesday's episode may have been intended for Easter Sunday but they pulled it from the schedules for reasons unknown.

• Advertisement

Nina and Laura go on a date to sit outside the pub on a windy night, strange to say the least.

As for Dean he needs to drop the Ken Shamrock role, I'd say he wouldn't bate snow off a rope.

Good to see Kerri Ann and Decco get together though, dreary Frank and his 1960's haircut would put years on ya, they should hook him up with the virgin nurse Ama.

no hold your horses! what's the bet we're going to see weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks of Kerri Ann not being able to decide between Decco and Frank....even though she's liked Decco since last Autumn and has done nothing about it!!!
    Last night she told Ama she loved Decco (and Louise) and then at the end of the episode she told him to leave her alone. Why?? Because she was feeling sorry for Frank and his ex wife not letting him see his kids?

I just dont think I can watch stories drawn out over weeks and weeks anymore. We had it with Caddle, Robbie and Dan (that was months), Peter and his ex wife will they, wont they(and thats back again),...........sorry life's too short for this....and the evenings are too nice. IF this happens with Kerri Ann and Decco I'm out for the Summer. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

no hold your horses! what's the bet we're going to see weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks of Kerri Ann not being able to decide between Decco and Frank..:

I hope not. I'd much rather weeks and weeks of Cass being broke and the local busy bodies discussing it ad nauseum. Maybe they can get a bed in Carrigstown General for him and play it out there?

Paula to Leo..... "The best thing is to get back up on top of the horse as soon as possible"
    Leo....... "I agree, I'll give carol a call.."
    Paula..... "No, I mean me, I want to be the horse..."

Ha, I just loved this exchange with Paula and Leo that I had to bring it up again!! And then she invites him to meet her in some place called "Burger Bite"!! Poor Leo, the days of Lana are a long way off!

Also, I loved that they are keeping the consistency with Leo refusing Deans fighting money, then taking it, then justifying to Paula fo taking it, then refusing it and getting angry with Dean, then trying to justify himself to Paula for not taking it and so on and so on..........

Imagine Jo employing the local tramp with his raggy clothes and filthy fingernails to frontline her new laundry empire.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,140 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Imagine Jo employing the local tramp with his raggy clothes and filthy fingernails to frontline her new laundry empire.......

Isn't he on the old age pension too? You would have thought she'd be more interested in helping out someone more deserving ie. someone with no job and no income.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Not to worry as she is nowhere near employing staff yet. She's far too busy with contracts!:rolleyes:

BTW, Jackie and Pete haven't been seen for weeks and then they meet and Jackie is OTT with the subliminal flirting. Talk about preparing us for the story to come.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Would anybody else here go on a date with Leo? I always thought he would be a great laugh on a date obviously not right now with him just after being robbed but when he is his usual self

Anybody? Surely you mean other female posters?

Sam Kade wrote: »
    Anybody? Surely you mean other female posters?

Im a man and i would go on a date with Leo. The man is a legend. Clifftop battles, russian mafia, billy meehan, dublin underworld, sh&*ging Lana and sandy, twenty five and counting syringe holdups/muggings/robberies, overcoming been born with uncontrollable shovels for hands, son in a fightclub and you amusical legend. He would have me on the edge of my seat over a burger in the hungry pig. And if chat went dry which is unlikely, i would simply ask him. Look at your life Leo, your women, what challenges you have overcome yet you are now stuck with that "howdya" welfare fraudster.... Where did it all go wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,669 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Im a man and i would go on a date with Leo. The man is a legend. Clifftop battles, russian mafia, billy meehan, dublin underworld, sh&*ging Lana and sandy, twenty five and counting syringe holdups/muggings/robberies, overcoming been born with uncontrollable shovels for hands, son in a fightclub and you amusical legend. He would have me on the edge of my seat over a burger in the hungry pig. And if chat went dry which is unlikely, i would simply ask him. Look at your life Leo, your women, what challenges you have overcome yet you are now stuck with that "howdya" welfare fraudster.... Where did it all go wrong.

Don't forget Niamh.

HAhahaha so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya hes had some life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget Niamh.

I deliberately forgot Niamh.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

So in the space of a minute, we have Joe calling an underage man attractive (to no reaction) and ageist Charlie, sexist Dermot presuming that that the careworker would be a male.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Shandashey

A SAP WHO HIDES BEHIND A BADGE

Good man Deco :D

Zoe goes missing ................................. and no sign of Charlie.................................... hmmmmmm

When is the actor that plays Doug off to Hollywood?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Now sexist Louise and KerriAnn.

Yet a storyline with Pete being sexist...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

When is the actor that plays Doug off to Hollywood?

He has to get in line behind the actor that plays Frank

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

So glad I'm missing all this!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

He has to get in line behind the actor that plays Frank

Sure they're both only trailing behind Paula, aka the next Meryl Streep

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

I couldn't give a ****e about your poxy van Decco. Pay the fine and stop acting like a kunt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Orla turned down the part of Rachel in Friends to stay in FC, but you's knew that already. :D

Since when did Kermit Fahy turn into a See You Next Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Since when did Kermit Fahy turn into a See You Next Tuesday

He's always been.

Dean wheres a hoody because he is into fitness and fighting
    Garda 1960s haircut wears a garada outfit all the time because he is a guard
    Bronagh wears a nurse outfit all the time because he/she is a nurse
    Laura used to wear lycra all the time because she used to be a fitness instructor before she found her professional calling as a second hand shop keeper.
    Kermitt Fahy wears a suit and a trenchcoat because he is an accountant
    Bob wears an apron all the time because he makes burgers
    Paul wears a suit all the time because he is a business man
    Dan wears a bad face all the time because he is a miserable git
    Kerri Ann acts like a f'in £etard all the time because she is ditzy but caring
    Louise wears a maids outfit all the time because she runs a tomato diner
    Cas dresses as a tramp because he is a tramp
    Zoe and BINJUMINNN wear schoolbags all the time because the schools are closed for Easter
    etc
    etc
    etc

• Advertisement

Bret Hart wrote: »
    He's always been.

No he hasn't. Dermot is one of the only characters with morals and consistent values on the show! Now he is abusing old men and kids on the street to suit the storyline

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement