Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

I am commenting on the show like we all are. Don't like it, you can block my posts : )

I think I did have them blocked, but it seems you made a new account :D

FYI your comments about this particular scenario you're pressing are disturbing and dont make for a good read.

Mod Note: If you've concerns about any account, report it. Don't make accusations on the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Actor/extra being the doctor's son.

A chip off the old block, turning up in Vino's saving people's lives, next thing he'll be in the park, McCoys, the Centre

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

liam7831 wrote: »
    Think its a bit weird Doug hanging out with schoolgirls........

True, they far too mature for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Does Pete work??? Or just have counselling sessions with Carrie Crowley?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Shandashey

the new doc is a bit of a hunk :P

• Advertisement

True, they far too mature for him.

Lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

A chip off the old block, turning up in Vino's saving people's lives, next thing he'll be in the park, McCoys, the Centre

On the street.

I think I did have them blocked, but it seems you made a new account :D

FYI your comments about this particular scenario you're pressing are disturbing and dont make for a good read.

I have always had the same account? Anyway, please block me as I don't want to upset you any longer x x x

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Beechfiled

But is he Dr Jim or Bobs son

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Did they go temporarily deaf when their lips met?

• Advertisement

Ah here the repeated Charlie Zoe can it not become a personal bitch fest ffs.

No the implication that there's something more to Charlie and Cass's interest in Zoe, read over the past number of pages.

All I have said, and it is on account that the show represents this by their scenes, is that Charlie sends 90% of his scenes chatting to or about Zoe. If you want to commplain, complain to RTE. I never insinuated anything else, it is your imagination.

All I have said, and it is on account that the show represents this by their scenes, is that Charlie sends 90% of his scenes chatting to or about Zoe. If you want to commplain, complain to RTE. I never insinuated anything else, it is your imagination.
    Tbf not far of 70% of your recent posts have been about this. Blame the show but honestly YOU have repeatedly highlighted this phantom thing.

Christ, she has followed him home now, Bronagh. Like a dog in heat.

OH GOD can't be dealing with Dan and the aul puss on him

noOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Where is Dan living now? Looks very like Paul and Niamh's old apartment, where Caoimhe lives or used to live?

Tbf not far of 70% of your recent posts have been about this. Blame the show but honestly YOU have repeatedly highlighted this phantom thing.

keep-calm-and-press-the-block-button.png

Anyway, I will take a saabatical from Charlie comments. I would like to see where your 70% figure comes from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Bronagh is quite pretty :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Ah, Charlie back on the Zoe creep..................
    In reference to love triangles;
    Don't forget....

Eps-170-An-emotional-Charlie-opens-up-to-Cass-LR.jpg

00063f72-400.jpg

Untrue. Lets leave it at that shall we, it's not fair on the other posters.

In reference to love triangles;

Agreed

• Advertisement

Again just please block me. I would hate to offend you again. End of matter.

Poor Dolores is in for an awful shock isn't she? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What age is Doug, going to a rave with Rachel and Charlotte, do you think he will get with one of them, Paul would love him as a son in law :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Bob's son saved Nuss' life.
    How did Pete and Jacqui not hear them come in? The flat is made of paper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

I thought the Heimlich wasn't the go-to first aid for choking anymore? Shouldn't a doctor know that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

God,we just got over Orla being all hysterical over Junior's life-threatening ear infection. Now we're going to have her being all hysterical at Pete for the next few weeks......

I have to agree.... I cant believe anyone would have seen the sinister side to Charlie and Cas. They are decent ole lads , no threat at all to Zoe....and it actually upsets me that people would jump to such conclusions in a relatively innocent soap. Sign of the times.... but its sad.

I think the OP drew attention to this......dont think anyone else would have noticed or commented.

oooops sorry......just read back a few and saw it was called a truce..... no more mention of Zoe and Cas and Charlie.

Good...I'll second that.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Only tuning in now. What happened to go 2 hardware. Seems expert moved in overnight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Are they all hard of hearing in fair city. Deplores and Orla comin in to the gaff and Pete snogging the face of the ex wife and then Orla/Jennifer confronting Pete about it from a distance of about 5 feet. Thanks for not saying anything my arse sure they are right beside ya for ****s sake.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement