Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I wonder will we hear anything more about Jo's launderette or will that be forgotten about by the writers.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Shandashey

Just a post to tell you all how happy I am that awful taxi driver man hasn't been on FC for ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Dolores, I'd say that bed is still warm after Dan

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Whos minding Wayne junior while Wayne and orla are in the hospital?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What about when Robbie and Callum robbed Paul's garage - has that just been left too or will it resurrect itself some time in the future?

This is what I was thinking, I thought robbie was a big mad criminal , didn't his goons beat callum to a pulp at xmas 13?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Whos minding Wayne junior while Wayne and orla are in the hospital?

Jack - he's been able to mind himself for the past few months now, so he'd be well able to look after Junior

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

happyday wrote: »
    Thanks for looking this up. Isn't it strange that none of us seem to be 100% sure of who owns it or what happened even after watching it AND googling it?!

Believe me, happyday, the scriptwriters are just as confused as we are. It looks like they should Google it too, to refresh their memories.
    Either that or they're taking us viewers to be complete morons.
    (Which we may very well be, for watching such incomprehensible shoite in the first place, and trying so hard to make some sense of it) :eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What about when Robbie and Callum robbed Paul's garage - has that just been left too or will it resurrect itself some time in the future?

Does Paul and Jane know it was Robbie with Callum then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,138 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Paul and Jane know it was Robbie with Callum then

No, only Callum knows (though Carol has some suspicions he has been into dodgy stuff)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Strazdas wrote: »
    No, only Callum knows (though Carol has some suspicions he has been into dodgy stuff)

Suspicions??? She refused to have anything romantic to do with him months ago because of him being a criminal. She explained about the beatings Billy gave her and Lorcans death. It was all lovely touching stuff and made sense.

But it was in the park.

In the park nothing means anything. It all sounds real and makes sense but by the time the takeaway coffees have been drunk you'll discover it's lies. Judith explains beautifully why she won't have a relationship with Bob in the park - she does. Suzanne tells Damien she'll go back and divorce him - she doesn't.

All the people, the lonely people, they all go hand in hand, hand in hand with their park lies......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Hold on, let me get this straight: Pete, who is usually a rock of sense decides to come clean to Doll about a pis%y kiss 2 minutes before a major surgery?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Was there tongues involved though? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Hitchens wrote: »
    Was there tongues involved though? :pac:

Teehee I just imagined Doug asking that with his usual gormless expression!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭SoapFan27

Did anyone notice Robbie a couple of episodes back eyeing up a girl who had just bought a drink at the bar, Carol had her back turned to him so missed it. I am well aware that ppl in relationships can check out others but this seemed quite exaggerated, as if it might be storyline related? haha maybe I'm analyzing this stuff too deeply :)

I know Dan's been through alot but finding his u-turns really annoying. To Robbie 'do you want a thank you card with that?' for picking up the keys to then saying thank you and robbie being 'it's grand' and dan 'no...I mean thanks for EVERYTHING'... Dan is up and down like a yo yo!

Used to love Wayne and Orla separately but together they are the most annoying pair ever!

Caoimhe and the new doctor...watch out Damo!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Bronagh isn't Dolly's nurse either, only for 1 patient and that was Dan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Bronagh isn't Dolly's nurse either, only for 1 patient and that was Dan

Was Dan not in some private rehab place?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭George White

It's gas seeing that woman who is tipping 30 prancing around in a school uniform

is this Katy?

How long before Bronagh gets a part-time job in the Station? Now that Dan has vacated that famous hospital bed, she has loads of time her hands.
    And as someone posted above, why is Pete agonising over a harmless, sh1tty little kiss to Jackie? Its not as if he shagged her brains out, or lit her up like a Christmas tree.

is Dolly in Carrigstown Private?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Cheek of Wayne getting onto Pete and he off r!ding Orla while he was engaged to Maeve.

Funking hypocrite.

• Advertisement

Dolly looks like Brush Shiels in that bed :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,123 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Dolores's life has been a nightmare. Maybe this cancer will end her misery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,203 ✭✭✭jos28

AH fekc, Stripey and Gripey are back :(

The extra working in the Pig getting loads of lines? Wasn't she in it before? Out of nowhere she is back...:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

walshb wrote: »
    The extra working in the Pig getting loads of lines? Wasn't she in it before? Out of nowhere she is back...:confused:

She's aaaaawful, horrid character. Loved Jane sniping at Snipey, beating him at his own game :)

Katy works as a courier and is also doing her leaving o_O?

Has Bob been away for a month-long conference of Chipshop, Restaurant, and Associated Pastry-vendors (CRAP)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

No tomatoes tonight. :(

be gas if Dolly woke up after the surgery and Lucy was sitting by the bed :D

• Advertisement

dee_mc wrote: »
    She's aaaaawful, horrid character. Loved Jane sniping at Snipey, beating him at his own game :)

But where was she, and what is her role? I remember her being interviewed and thinking that this is a new character, and then she completely disappeared? Who is she?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement