Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

walshb wrote: »
    The extra working in the Pig getting loads of lines? Wasn't she in it before? Out of nowhere she is back...:confused:

Wasn't she some kind of assistant manager? Did she introduce those tshirts or at least insult Jo about them

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hitchens wrote: »
    be gas if Dolly woke up after the surgery and Lucy was sitting by the bed :D

I'd love it !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

But where was she, and what is her role? I remember her being interviewed and thinking that this is a new character, and then she completely disappeared? Who is she?

I never saw her before, the horror was fresh for me ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Wasn't she some kind of assistant manager? Did she introduce those tshirts or at least insult Jo about them

Bob did a favour for a supplier or something ages ago by employing his daughter as a consultant/manager. She lasted a day or so before she was fired. In fairness her character is 100% consistent unlike Robbie's ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Cheek of Wayne getting onto Pete and he off r!ding Orla while he was engaged to Maeve.

Funking hypocrite.
    I think Pete said that to him last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

More Jane with good script please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

You would think Damien & Laura would visit Dolly,what with always banging on about how she's been like a mother to them. For that matter,you'd think Cleo would've been in touch by now.......if only coz she's in the will!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

desbrook wrote: »
    Bob did a favour for a supplier or something ages ago by employing his daughter as a consultant/manager. She lasted a day or so before she was fired. In fairness her character is 100% consistent unlike Robbie's ;)

And she was brought back in so Bob could play that one scene of aggro in front of his nephew...:rolleyes:

I wish Jackie would fcuk off. She's the most depressing actress in the soap! Her voice would drive you to the drink!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Its a good thing Waynes always been so concerned about Dolores and never stole her life savings......oh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

And she was brought back in so Bob could play that one scene of aggro in front of his SON...:rolleyes:

FYP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭John Joe Jones

So did Doctor Judy die of ebola in Africa ? Wasn't she supposed to be home by christmas 2014 ?

Ugh! Eoin sure can dish it but can't take it

good on Jane for getting him back

Ugh! Eoin sure can dish it but can't take it

good on Jane for getting him back

Those scenes are just far too forced. Not an ounce of subtlety with FC writers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

To the tune of 'favorite things' (oh the irony)

There's Greasy and Caddle but Jack's always missing.

Stripey with Gripey and Snipey with Mumbles.

Silver haired Ram Dillon has gone walkabout

in the attic with Judy or Deegan, no doubt.

Raindrops on Dan's nose or has he been crying?

Super Nurse would help him if only she'd stopped lying.

Dolly's life savings left for Wayne to fling.
    These are a few of the Fair City things.

When does Bob bite?
    When does Jim sting?
    When will Jane feel bad?

I simply remember these Fair City things
    so the writers don't feel so sad.

(Which they should IMO)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

So did Doctor Judy die of ebola in Africa ? Wasn't she supposed to be home by christmas 2014 ?

I think she is in 'The Field' at the moment! Recognised her voice!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What did Decco buy in the pink bag for Kerri Anne?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

jos28 wrote: »
    AH fekc, Stripey and Gripey are back :(

With his penny's tee shirt!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 softkitty

If Dan's living on his own how's getting himself dressed because when he wet himself 24 hour nurse said i'll have to change you impling Dan cant dress himself but now his living on his own and is able to get into his normal clothes which a rather to get into thank track suit the script witers sometime seem to forget epiosods a

By the way orla is a fine one to talk to pete about cheating when she wasnt whiter than white back in her day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,138 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

He put in a card with "I'm Sorry" printed on the front and presumably a small gift.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,203 ✭✭✭jos28

MelanieC wrote: »
    You would think Damien & Laura would visit Dolly,what with always banging on about how she's been like a mother to them. For that matter,you'd think Cleo would've been in touch by now.......if only coz she's in the will!

Sure there's nothing left for Dolores to leave to anyone. Cleo must have heard about Wayne and the squillions he lost. Not worth her while coming back now !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Hitchens

a trowel :D

Jim to bob: I though we agreed to stay away from each other?

Is that why you were in the Hungry Pig ordering two sausage and egg sangers earlier?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

****ing Jackie, I think she's a bit of a stalker..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Good to see Gilbert O'Sullivan getting the doctor's job.

Foto-Gilbert-O-Sullivan.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

The new doc couldn't act to save his life he also needs to tone down his exaggerated false accent as it makes him sound silly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Pete isn't leaving, I am still holding out hope for him and Jane to get together

I hope Pete isn't leaving, I am still holding out hope for him and Jane to get together

Nooo! Never! I love Pete and if he did get with Jane I'd lose all respect for him......
    Maybe Jane can get with Stephen next. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Nooo! Never! I love Pete and if he did get with Jane I'd lose all respect for him......
    Maybe Jane can get with Stephen next. :)

Or Eoin!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

jos28 wrote: »
    Sure there's nothing left for Dolores to leave to anyone. Cleo must have heard about Wayne and the squillions he lost. Not worth her while coming back now !

Yeah but she does own her flat,doesn't she? Was it that place on the other side of the world - Galway - that Cleo went to like all the rest? If only there was a way to get back from there from time to time but no....it's like when people move to "the city" in Home & Away and are never heard of again!

And surely it's safe enough for Sasha Bishop to return to Carrigstown at this stage??

• Advertisement

STIG83 wrote: »
    Or Eoin!!

Yeah, it's looking like they will!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement