Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Is it just me or is Jane's character all sexual innuendo and exaggerated flirting and nothing else? After the 100th bloke she comes onto it begins to look really pathetic. Pretty much every scene she had with Paul in the beginning started with "Do you remember the night we made Callum?":rolleyes: Even before gripey laid into her the other night she was flirting with him....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What did Decco buy in the pink bag for Kerri Anne?

Jelly Babies i think or Jelly Beans cause she said she is allergic to chocolate

Beechfiled wrote: »
    But is he Dr Jim or Bobs son

Hes Bobs son thats why Jim is so desperate to keep them apart because maybe if Bob finds out when he was born he will probably then put the dates together.

Jesus, you'd think Doug was 4 years old and not 24, the way his parents keep going on about how much he needs them. :rolleyes:

Is he 24? I thought he would only be like 21 or something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

fin12 wrote: »

Gourmet jelly beans

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »

Ah sweet

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Michael got over niamh fairly fast didn't he? I thought she was the one :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

the show has a habit of reflecting real life Irish events eg. Rachel and the exams.

they could expand the homophobia storyline with eoghan and his daughter by him announcing his intention to vote no in the referendum.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Robsweezie wrote: »
    the show has a habit of reflecting real life Irish events eg. Rachel and the exams.

to paraphrase Fr Dougal : ''What show is this then, Ted?''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Orla just mentioned the "I" word...................... : ((

4450_signs.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Why does Michael keep saying Jane is not his girlfriend
    What is their relationship so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Cuddle buddies

Orla "Its JUST an infection".......................!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,669 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Cuddle buddies

I think that first word begins with an F :D

Is it me or does Stripey look a bit like Lucy..............

soaps_fair_city_338_3.jpg

Fair-City-Ep-122-Debbie-confides-in-Laura-that-she-is-fearful-for-Katys-future.jpg

If only the FC writers were inventive enough to realise Lucy was one of the only decent characters in last 20 years of Fair City and brought her back.....

I don't like the complete personality changes of Decco and Caoimhe. Its all very Home and Away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

I think that first word begins with an F :D

Fuddle buddies?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,669 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Fuddle buddies?

Yes that's it, Jane does like a good fuddle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

I say Debbie's gone to do a Shirley Valentine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I wonder what's up with Jackie?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Suicidal thoughts, bad depression again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Probably pregnant after the "affair " with Pete :D

Its that time of year again................. brings back a lot of bad memories for her...

hellodublin.jpg

Almost 20 years on and the pain of looking down at Ronan, as well as our terrible entry. still lingers

F**k buddies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Would love to see Lucy back again. A very interesting character played by fantastic actress Lorna Quinn.

Bullocks wrote: »
    Probably pregnant after the "affair " with Pete :D

FC making such a big deal out of this non story. Jackie already admitted to Doll that she jumped on Pete, he confirmed it and now we have this being dragged on and on...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Is there any chance that they might kill off dolly she's well past her sell by date.

Sam Kade wrote: »
    Is there any chance that they might kill off dolly she's well past her sell by date.

And replace her with Jackie? Oh please, no!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,138 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

walshb wrote: »
    FC making such a big deal out of this non story. Jackie already admitted to Doll that she jumped on Pete, he confirmed it and now we have this being dragged on and on...:rolleyes:

At the moment, Dolores, Orla and Wayne are enraged at Pete because he might possibly still have feelings for his ex-wife, even though he hasn't acted on them. They don't exactly seem tolerant or understanding of human behaviour.

• Advertisement

Strazdas wrote: »
    At the moment, Dolores, Orla and Wayne are enraged at Pete because he might possibly still have feelings for his ex-wife, even though he hasn't acted on them. They don't exactly seem tolerant or understanding of human behaviour.

The Life of a Hypocritical Couple by Orla and Wayne..............

Chapter 1. Stealing a million euro off your maaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Chapter 2. Sh*gging the local ram and not disclosing that the resultant child is his.
    Chapter 3. Take your 13 year old niece shoplifting
    Chapter 4. Basically pronounce your child dead when he gets a mild ear infection and mourn him for weeks like a banshee, deafening all around you and then when your mother in law gets a bad infection after a serious operation declare it "ah sure its only an infection, don't worry about it"...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement