Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

fin12 wrote: »
    Charlotte's going to rob whatever she can get her hands on in that center.
    Let's face it, she won't be retiring anytime soon on the proceeds of robbery from the centre. A computer, a table, two chairs, and a stairs leading to nowhere. It's not really the Federal Reserve Bank :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

coolhull wrote: »
    Let's face it, she won't be retiring anytime soon on the proceeds of robbery from the centre. A computer, a table, two chairs, and a stairs leading to nowhere. It's not really the Federal Reserve Bank :D

its not about how valuable the stuff is, its the fact that Charlie is giving her a chance and this is how she repays him, she's just proven everybody right that she's not to be trusted.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Mondos little one can act.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Beard watch. Me big toe has more hair.!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Wow Neil WTF

Cad a tharla?

• Advertisement

its not about how valuable the stuff is, its the fact that Charlie is giving her a chance and this is how she repays him, she's just proven everybody right that she's not to be trusted.

It's a soap - opera, and maybe shouldn't be taken so seriously :confused:

Doug's right, Rat Race is funny.

Didn't buy a squirrel, should of bought a squirrel :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Your man is a nutter.

Kerri Ann should cut her hair a bit, I find it far too long. I don't find her as attractive as a lot of people, although she is not bad looking but I really amn't a fan of the hair

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Kerri Ann should cut her hair a bit, I find it far too long. I don't find her as attractive as a lot of people, although she is not bad looking but I really amn't a fan of the hair

I like KA hair, that theving bitch Charlotte should do something about her hair, I'm surprised Charlie didn’t give her a hairnet........ Now, who is Pete going to believe, poor guy will end up with his own mental illness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Rachel's hair is way longer.

I'm trying to get this straight in my head.

Ray, Mondo and Garda Commissioner Deegan share a house.
    Decco, Mumbles, Charlotte, and now Juliette share a house.
    Cass, Charlie, and Bela share a house.
    Leo, KerriAnne and Dean share a house
    Laura, Damien, Nussie and Katey share a house
    Jackie, Doug and Neil share a house
    Am I missing anyone out?

I know Dublin has a housing crisis, but this is ridiculous:eek:

Am I missing anyone out?

Haha, you're so right!

Charlotte staying in 5 star hotels gave me a good laugh :D

Am I missing anyone out?

Juliette, a little girl is living with a bunch of 20 year old male strangers?????? Did I miss something?

Charlotte staying in a 5star skip, more like.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Am I missing anyone out?

This got me thinking: where does Bob live, is he still above the Spar, or did he move back into his bungalow. Where did Dan move into when he left hospital? Where is Renee living. Did Max and Farrah go back to Australia after? I think I only just noticed they are gone.
    Where does Robbie live, or has he moved in with Carol?
    The only ones I am clear about are Gripey and Stripey, Pete and Dolores, Wayne Orla and Junior, and Shane I think has moved into Charlie's house.

Removals vans must have a full time job out in Carrigstown
    Nobody seems to own a car except Paul (not counting Gripey and Leo with their taxis)

And Cass offering to help her out with her new 'commercial venture' :D

This got me thinking: where does Bob live, is he still above the Spar, or did he move back into his bungalow. Where did Dan move into when he left hospital? Where is Renee living. Did Max and Farrah go back to Australia after? I think I only just noticed they are gone.
    Where does Robbie live, or has he moved in with Carol?
    The only ones I am clear about are Gripey and Stripey, Pete and Dolores, Wayne Orla and Junior, and Shane I think has moved into Charlie's house.

Removals vans must have a full time job out in Carrigstown
    Nobody seems to own a car except Paul (not counting Gripey and Leo with their taxis)

He lives in the flat under Tommy D's Anne Frank hideout with A4 print outs of Renee now pinned to the dishwasher

Dan got this apparently hi tech apartment to suit him.. Bronagh lives in his attic.

Robbie and Caddle were forced to move out of the Rehab hospital attic when Dan was wheeled out

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Juliette, a little girl is living with a bunch of 20 year old male strangers?????? Did I miss something?

UCM, you must have missed tonight's episode so - Decco has agreed that Mondo and Juliette move in with him - for a week, until they get something else sorted, all because he loves Kerry Ann and she asked him sweetly with her big bambi eyes

• Advertisement

UCM, you must have missed tonight's episode so - Decco has agreed that Mondo and Juliette move in with him - for a week, until they get something else sorted, all because he loves Kerry Ann and she asked him sweetly with her big bambi eyes

But Mumbles, Charlotte and Decco already live there. Now there's two more, Mondo and Juliette.
    It's not fcukin' Gorse Hill, it's a Corporation house :confused:

Decco is turning out to be a decent guy,all because of KA....goes to show you, women should 'rule the world'!

Ah, well that makes a bit more sense! As In the OP, the poster said Mondo was still living with Rayeegan while Juliette had moved in with Mumbles and the Little Bishop

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Louise and Caoimhe did live together...who does Louise live with now? Think Renee still lives with Bob back in the bungalow.
    Who lives in Judith's flat? Weird of them to leave a set unused like that!

Louise and Caoimhe did live together...who does Louise live with now? Think Renee still lives with Bob back in the bungalow.
    Who lives in Judith's flat? Weird of them to leave a set unused like that!

Good question, where does Louise live... I think Caoimhe moved in with Damon.. Dan moved into Caoimhe and Louise flat, overnight everything was accompanied for wheelchair accessibleility!

Good question, where does Louise live... I think Caoimhe moved in with Damon.. Dan moved into Caoimhe and Louise flat, overnight everything was accompanied for wheelchair accessibleility!

Right. So Caoimhe, Damo, Katey and Nussy share a house too?

It's getting worse :D

Nooo no, it's just Damo, his girlfriend C and Laura live in that house now, Katie moved back home, she was having hassle with Caoimhe because she used her 25e her hair conditioner. Pfft!

Nooo no, it's just Damo, his girlfriend C and Laura live in that house now, Katie moved back home, she was having hassle with Caoimhe because she used her 25e her hair conditioner. Pfft!
    And Caoimhe just let her move out? Using someone else's hair conditioner is a hanging offence, surely? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭VickieVexed

I thought Nussy shared a flat with Shaun, before Shaun disappeared. Didn't Christy (God rest his soul :(:D) live with them, before Bob demolished the upstairs of his house and moved out overnight, allowing Christy and MeDaaaaa to move in........and all because Charlie had asked said Bob to give up his house to said Christy a few hours previously (probably in the Spar shop)

Honestly, I am normally a sane person, but FC fries my brain.

• Advertisement

I forgot about Sean, where is he living?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement