Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

I thought Nussy shared a flat with Shaun, before Shaun disappeared. Didn't Christy (God rest his soul :(:D) live with them, before Bob demolished the upstairs of his house and moved out overnight, allowing Christy and MeDaaaaa to move in........and all because Charlie had asked said Bob to give up his house to said Christy a few hours previously (probably in the Spar shop)

Honestly, I am normally a sane person, but FC fries my brain.

Didn't Ama live with Doug the Pigeon for a while when he thought they were in a relationship?? Is Sean even in Carrigstown anymore??

Room for Rent in Carrigston, sharing with one other person. Quiet, clean shaven religious family man who likes to keep fit and enjoys trips up mountains. Cash up front and there won't be any problems.

Just call Patrick on 01- 666 666

eps-115-paddy-sits-alone-with-his-thoughts-lr.jpg

Room for Rent in Carrigstown: Sharing with friendly former soldier with happy go lucky disposition.
    soaps-fair-city-270814-2.jpg
    Personal 24 hour a day, 7 days a week carer on hand to watch the house at all time.
    soaps-fair-city-bronagh-dan.jpg
    Access to cameras everywhere so privacy may be an issue as houseowner likes to sit in his office signing cheques and watching every movement.
    Houseowner currently in very complicated imaginary relationship with another woman and her boyfriend but always open to extending this relationship to more people.

Daniel is "happy" to take your call anytime: 5516621911_161cd7dc2f.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

women should 'rule the world'!

Ahhh that's taking it too far now :pac:

. Dopey Doug wanders in and starts spinning his head around as per usual like your one in the Exorcist.

I!

Lol ! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

If Neil is bipolar or something else doesn't take away from fact he is still a bell end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭wadacrack

STIG83 wrote: »
    If Neil is bipolar or something else doesn't take away from fact he is still a bell end.
    yea u have 2 mentally unstable people living together Neil and Jackie, while the naive happy go lucky Doug is more concerned about what cereal he will have for breakfast:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

wadacrack wrote: »
    yea u have 2 mentally unstable people living together Neil and Jackie, while the naive happy go lucky Doug is more concerned about what cereal he will have more breakfast:D

Or what film to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

wadacrack wrote: »
    yea u have 2 mentally unstable people living together Neil and Jackie, while the naive happy go lucky Doug is more concerned about what cereal he will have more breakfast:D

Or which pub restaurant/chipper he'll have his breakfast, dinner and supper in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

*3 people in a house
    *Doug is the smartest/sanest in that house
    *nuff said

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

coolhull wrote: »
    Right. So Caoimhe, Damo, Katey and Nussy share a house too?

It's getting worse :D

And Laura. Am I right? Doesn't Aka still live in the house she used to share with Séan? Where did he disappear to?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭chimmy chonga

Honestly, I am normally a sane person, but FC fries my brain.

...and to think that people get paid money (our licence fee money) to write this s"*t.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Has Neil swallowed a medical encyclopedia?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Have Mumbles and Niamh bumped into each other recently?

How about Greasy and MIA, Callum?

Mondo using his kid as leverage to get his own way and stay.............................................................

MUST BE A NO VOTER................................

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

How long more is Mondo going to freeload his way through life?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Neil is such a creep.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭wadacrack

Neil is such a creep.
    he will end up killing jackie

fin12 wrote: »
    Doug's right, Rat Race is funny.

This made me laugh!cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Wednesday - Jackie insists that it's Neil who need psychiatric help, not herself
    Thursday - Jackie insists that it's herself, not Neil, who needs psychiatric help

*Sigh*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

She was lying because Neil sort of made her to.

• Advertisement

Doug is officially my favourite FC character overtaking Ray and Wayne!! Those sporadic constant head twerking movements make my day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Doug is officially my favourite FC character overtaking Ray and Wayne!! Those sporadic constant head twerking movements make my day!

I honestly believe Doug would make a great comedic mime act!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Where is this Neil Jackie story headed?! They could really drag it out and have a grim ending!

Where is this Neil Jackie story headed?! They could really drag it out and have a grim ending!

I thought maybe there was going to be an suicide attempt by Jackie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Vocally wise Doug is a fairly natural and believable actor. A lot better than the wooden line deliveries of say, Sourpuss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

walshb wrote: »
    Vocally wise Doug is a fairly natural and believable actor. A lot better than the wooden line deliveries of say, Sourpuss.

ya I think Doug's sound, I wouldn't mind going for a few drinks with him in M'Coys.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Neil's acting is the same as Paula's - all his lines are delivered in the same monotonous tone

God the Red Rock Forum crew take themselves a bit too seriously!! Apparently because their show is better than FC (which is not hard to be fair!!) it is some potentially Grammy award winning show! Give me silly ridiculous stories with the craic on this thread 100 times over than a show which is good for what it is but hardly ground breaking.....! #teamfairsh1tty !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

God the Red Rock Forum crew take themselves a bit too seriously!! Apparently because their show is better than FC (which is not hard to be fair!!) it is some potentially Grammy award winning show! Give me silly ridiculous stories with the craic on this thread 100 times over than a show which is good for what it is but hardly ground breaking.....! #teamfairsh1tty !

I could never get into Red Rock, I was really excited when I heard there was going to be a new Irish soap, but after watching a few times, I just thought it was so crap, dreary and depressing and it didn't seem like a soap to me, it reminded me of the bill or something.

• Advertisement

Ballentine Lodge is this where Jackie works too

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement