Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ballentine Lodge is this where Jackie works too

Looking at that scene with stripey on the chaise long I was wondering what sort of hotel Ballentine Lodge was?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

fin12 wrote: »
    I could never get into Red Rock, I was really excited when I heard there was going to be a new Irish soap, but after watching a few times, I just thought it was so crap, dreary and depressing and it didn't seem like a soap to me, it reminded me of the bill or something.

In fairness it is rather good, well a lot better than what I expected. I have only really followed one story on it though, a kind of good cop bad cop story which played out very well. The acting is good. But my point is more to the fact that the RR forum fans go on about it as if it is the greatest piece of television ever made!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Renee and Bob were on the Late Late Show tonight, they are a couple in real life, just going to go watch it on Rte player.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

yes they have been together a long time and make a lovely couple :)

fin12 wrote: »
    Renee and Bob were on the Late Late Show tonight, they are a couple in real life, just going to go watch it on Rte player.

My dad never fails to tell me this like a million did he told me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,669 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

First week in 26 years that I didn't bother watching FC, I never remember it being this boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Neil : ''I'm a chef''

The only thing we've seen him do so far is make green tea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I haven't been watching FC in the last few weeks so I'm a bit lost. Does Neil have an actual problem or is it all in Jackie's mind?

The other thing is, when I look at the new doctor, I can't help seeing a younger version of Louie which is a bit distracting. Am I alone in thinking this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Neil has a problem, Jackie has a problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Doug also has a problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

I have a problem - I'm still watching FC even though it's getting worse by the episode!

Not a decent story line in ages - I can't in good conscience slag it off at the moment.

Pretzill wrote: »
    I have a problem - I'm still watching FC even though it's getting worse by the episode!

Not a decent story line in ages - I can't in good conscience slag it off at the moment.

Never thought I'd say this, but bring back the Greasy/ Caddle/ Smiley Dan story

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

If that was a spreadsheet, I've been doing it wrong all these years.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

coolhull wrote: »

No seriously noooooooooooooo I can't take any more 'love stories'

No seriously noooooooooooooo I can't take any more 'love stories'

No, you're right, of course. What was I thinking? This last few weeks of FC has driven me to a mental breakdown :o

* If Neil saw me now, he would recommend a bucketful of green tea *

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

+ 1. Now we are left with "you're mad, no you're mad, no you're mad, no you're mad.".

Is Fair City allowed to talk about the marriage referendum?

Don't think so, but even if they were, it would be difficult to get a word in anyway, what with Jackie's moaning, the noise from Jo's massive washing machines, Rachel's constant giggling, Gripey's whinging and barman Stephen's
    speechifying on all subjects :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I don't think they've ever talked about current affairs in FC.

Rachel's constant giggling,

Irony?

• Advertisement

walshb wrote: »
    Irony?

What do your think? !!

What do your think? !!

Indeed, what had me ask was that your other descriptions were accurate/true, apart from the barman.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭SoapFan27

Did anyone see the lightbulb moment above Juliet's head when she saw Decco & KA kissing, after she said she wished KA and Mondo were still together?

Can their new relationship be destroyed by this sweet looking little kid?!!!

Fair City are going to do a Robin Hood style of storyline where Greasy is going to rob from people to give the money to Dan

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

SoapFan27 wrote: »
    Did anyone see the lightbulb moment above Juliet's head when she saw Decco & KA kissing, after she said she wished KA and Mondo were still together?

Can their new relationship be destroyed by this sweet looking little kid?!!!

Something along the lines of the film 'The Parent Trap' would be good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,444 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Fair City are going to do a Robin Hood style of storyline where Greasy is going to rob from people to give the money to Dan

What people? All Dan's neighbours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,203 ✭✭✭jos28

No, his family. Sure they've been so supportive throughout his ordeal. At his bedside morning, noon and night ! :D:D

my guess is over pricing drinks

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭VickieVexed

As usual, FC makes me want to throw my tv out the window.
    How much more of a walkover can Decco become? Next, Kerryann will persuade him that she needs to share a bed with Mondo...."For Julietsssssss sake" :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,444 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did Kira just give Juliet to Mondo full custody?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement