Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Kira just give Juliet to Mondo full custody?

Mondo said she gone away to work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Mondo said she gone away to work

And no doubt she'll forget all about her daughter and Juliet will grow old in Carrigstown!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

I missed last night... can anyone tell me how Pete found out that Jackie was telling the truth about Neil?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    I missed last night... can anyone tell me how Pete found out that Jackie was telling the truth about Neil?

He didn't find out ,he just believes her now all of a sudden :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

Srsly?! Typical FC :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

How much could Charlotte pocket from the community centre Cafe? not much, I'd say, all there seems to be on sale is tea and coffee.

Still haven't seen Paula working in the Station yet.... Not seen the tomatoes for awhile either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

He believes her this episode. Tomorrow he doesn't believe her. but on Sunday he does again.

maxresdefault.jpg

Seriously every time we see Stripes at work it will be at the bloody reception lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Seriously every time we see Stripes at work it will be at the bloody reception lol

We won't be able to call her stripey for much longer, since she's now wearing a uniform
    Another observation - Juliet grew up in London, yet has an Irish accent..

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

She went from being a cleaner to a hotel receptionist in the space of one episode.
    Nothing wrong with that, but it seems a bit unlikely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

We won't be able to call her stripey for much longer, since she's now wearing a uniform
    Another observation - Juliet grew up in London, yet has an Irish accent..

Maybe we can start calling her Greyie the Second, since the first Greyie is dead? Her hair is driving me nuts! Will she ever visit the salon??

coolhull wrote: »
    She went from being a cleaner to a hotel receptionist in the space of one episode.

I thought she was house - keeping supervisor? ... Wasn't that the job she applied for? .. FC is eff - ing me head up!

I thought she was house - keeping supervisor? ... Wasn't that the job she applied for? .. FC is eff - ing me head up!
    Housekeeping Supervisor who stands behind a reception desk most of the time?...FC ''writers'' keep forgetting the plots, so I suppose we're allowed to be confused too :P

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭VickieVexed

I said that to the hubby tonight (he hates FC with a passion), his reply?
    "It's Fair City, ffs" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Yes you're right. It is housekeeping supervisor. Its a weird set. Just Jo and Debbie in the hotel on their own...

I Love FC for it's stupidity!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

They're really dragging out this depression story now. Every single episode starts & ends with Jackie's mopey face,it's like the year long Dan saga all over again. I feel like I see more of Jackie than my own mother these days.....

Put Dan & Jackie in the same room :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Put Dan & Jackie in the same room :D

Best way to get the viewers running for cover

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

This thread is what keeps me watching Fair City.
    The storylines are ridiculous, the acting is atrocious, the sets are terrible (in damos house you can see the persons shadow on every wall)
    Neil is just doing my head in he's totally different from the first Neil, and there's no explanation as to why he is the way he is.
    Does Doug take a few yolks before they start filming? His head twitching and body jumping is hilarious.
    Charlie Shakespeare is the most annoying character in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Lollipop95 wrote: »

He seen Neil go crazy at the doctor in The Station.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Have to agree that this thread is the best thing about FC too..Kerrie Anne is such an unbelieveable character, not to mention her acting. The thing about some of the other actors is that they seem to be just playing themselves..i know people who talk/behave like Doug, Deco or Damien for example.

No FC tonight. Some bloody cooking programme on instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Louise (where's me money) and Dean (awrite da) doing a masterclass in tomato preparation?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ya so annoying, Any excuse not to show it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

fin12 wrote: »
    Ya so annoying, Any excuse not to show it.

Obviously it costs a lot of money to produce one episode of Fair City so it's hard to blame RTE for not showing it from time to time. I'd say they don't get much change out of a tenner per episode.

I didn't think it costs Rte anything to put on FC, doesn't the sponsors, (chill) plus all the revenue they rake in from advertising pay.

Where the Fudge is fair city sat down with my dinner & no Fair City :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I didn't think it costs Rte anything to put on FC, doesn't the sponsors, (chill) plus all the revenue they rake in from advertising pay.

ya and they also have sponsor ship deals with Eurospar and the Credit Union.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Where the Fudge is fair city sat down with my dinner & no Fair City :mad:

So annoying isn't it.

Typical RTE never tell us in advance. :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement