Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Where the Fudge is fair city sat down with my dinner & no Fair City :mad:

I feel your pain. I sat down to look at it on the RTE player, only to see that it wasn't there. I subsequently ran around the street naked in celebration.

I feel free!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

I miss Dan. His glum existance always made my own circumstances seem positively rosey. ;)

In reality, will anything happen of substance during the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

In reality, will anything happen of substance during the summer.

Well it won't be for the want of televisions anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,444 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Greasy looking very Greyie these days

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Greasy looking very Greyie these days

RTE cutbacks for the summer extending to access to hair dye. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Jo was dead right about the makeup, kids should be kids, you need to protect their childhood cause they grow up way to quick nowadays. I am so glad I got through all secondary school before I started wearing makeup, started wearing it then when I was 18 going to college.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

fin12 wrote: »
    Jo was dead right about the makeup, kids should be kids, you need to protect their childhood cause they grow up way to quick nowadays. I am so glad I got through all secondary school before I started wearing makeup, started wearing it then when I was 18 going to college.
    I disagree but w/e

dogcat wrote: »
    I disagree but w/e

16 is the age I would allow if I was a parent 16 seems to be a very important age for a teenage girl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,444 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

As well as Neil being a doctor we now have Juliet as a beautician

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭SoapFan27

What is Greasy upto? Seemed very suspicious making sure Caddle didn't go along to the races! Plus why does he need Sean to collect a van...any ideas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I thought Jo went OTT, they were just messing about at home, it's not like they were going to be going out clubbing, I draw the line at that!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Rachel has gone past her eighteenth birthday, and I have never yet seen her with makeup on her face.
    Mind you, I've never yet seen her with a smile on her face either....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭threetrees

Long time lurker here being brave posting. Didn't FC already do drugs during the leaving cert story with Seamus Manions daughter? Bit boring that Rachel seems to be doing that too.

Seamus Mannion, remind me please?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭VickieVexed

threetrees wrote: »
    Long time lurker here being brave posting. Didn't FC already do drugs during the leaving cert story with Seamus Manions daughter? Bit boring that Rachel seems to be doing that too.

Welcome to the madness, pull up a chair and enjoy! :D

Was Seamus Mannion a political colleague of Dermot's, when he was a councillor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

was deans hair ever explained? Im guessing no! :pac: must have fallen out with just for men :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Pollydee

Wasn't there another exam drug storyline years ago with Lorraine Molloy, who was best friends with Niamh? It's a popular one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,137 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Was Seamus Mannion a political colleague of Dermot's, when he was a councillor?

He was a millionaire and owned a lot of property and a few businesses....I think he owned the newspaper when Barry was the editor.

• Advertisement

Strazdas wrote: »
    He was a millionaire and owned a lot of property and a few businesses....I think he owned the newspaper when Barry was the editor.

Who was McAleer then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭John Joe Jones

Strazdas wrote: »

No that was Seamus McAleer, Seamus Mannion was a county councillor who was in "the party" with Dermot and yea this leaving cert pills storyline was done in 2008 with seamus mannions daughter Emma.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

They sort of went to extremes (not that it's unrealistic) with Jackie's physical manner to depict her depression and Neil isn't showing any physical signs of mania at all really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Rachel had ordinary level exam papers, I dont remember her saying she was doing any ordinary level subject.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,137 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

No that was Seamus McAleer, Seamus Mannion was a county councillor who was in "the party" with Dermot and yea this leaving cert pills storyline was done in 2008 with seamus mannions daughter Emma.

Oh yes, I've mixed up Mannion and McAleer.....I do remember the Mannion guy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Rachel had ordinary level exam papers, I dont remember her saying she was doing any ordinary level subject.

Ah I'm just surprised Rachael wasn't holding junior cycle exam papers!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Why is ray over in Mondo's place every morning?

I thought dan was meant to be the look out ? Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

Jo has obviously graduated from the Audrey Roberts School of Acting. Every second sentence she utters ends with a questioning 'Hmm?'

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Anyone finding the sound a bit off on FC?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Deegan looks like a male stripper in his full garda uniform!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement