Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

fin12 wrote: »
    was Fair city on tonight?
    No, Super-Garden or something took the time slot. Tomorrow night, I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,392 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who's the blonde in the pub with Neil & in the pig with Carrie Crowley in the rte promos for next week?

Decco's ex Hayley I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

coolhull wrote: »

ok thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

:confused: Fair City was definitely on tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

it was on. But it was just a recyling of scenes.................

Rachel looking sketchy taking pills....
    Neil looking sketchy while not taking pills

Paul Brennan wearing a suit walking around spar talking about his daughter to, strangely, Dermot who was also in Spar wearing a suit.

Greasy hair is getting greasier whilst his belly is getting more "jovial"

Ama was going around being indiscrete about patients while looking to get a leg over the doctor while the doctor was being indiscrete about patients whilst trying to get a leg over Ama

Doug shaked, nodded and twisted his head so much it fell off but Carrie Crowley stuck it back on.

Whilst Minnie Mouse and Rachel continued their public studying sessions, taking their studies to the community centre tonight.

As Dan would say nothing WHEELY strange happened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

What's going on with Jo 's hair? It gets bigger with every scene!

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

An excellent synopsis. Thank you, UCM.

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

:confused: Fair City was definitely on tonight

You're right. I found it on the RTE Player. Player says it's also on tomorrow (Fri). Is that right?

You're right. I found it on the RTE Player. Player says it's also on tomorrow (Fri). Is that right?

Probably the repeat? Don't think it's on again until Tuesday.

Why can't the rye player be Hd I'm catching up now quality is just awful ffs RTE it's 240p max

• Advertisement

Wait till Neil discovers Cookie Monster he willkse his **** ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Fair play to Mondo, he must be a magician. Hasn't a penny in his pocket, but he goes out for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
    He works for a courier company that doesn't go further than a mile from base. Amazing.
    Greasy is piling on the pounds, the gut is hanging out over the waist of the black jeans.
    I don't know anything about bi - polar, but I imagine that Neil depiction is an absolute shambles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Flashback to the nineties there, does anyone else remember the actor who plays Mondo had his own TV show on RTE years ago, he played a magician and I think it was a show aimed at kids/teens?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

dee_mc wrote: »
    Flashback to the nineties there, does anyone else remember the actor who plays Mondo had his own TV show on RTE years ago, he played a magician and I think it was a show aimed at kids/teens?

Is it Custer's Last Stand Up you're thinking of?

One of your men from Man About Dog played his sidekick.

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Fair play to Mondo, he must be a magician. Hasn't a penny in his pocket, but he goes out for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
    He works for a courier company that doesn't go further than a mile from base. Amazing.
    Greasy is piling on the pounds, the gut is hanging out over the waist of the black jeans.
    I don't know anything about bi - polar, but I imagine that Neil depiction is an absolute shambles.

The "peek - a - boo" thing he done when he creeped up behind the Hungry Pig worker was both ridiculous but strangely funny at the same time!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Neil's bipolar is spot on, something that doesn't usually happen on FC.

Probably the repeat? Don't think it's on again until Tuesday.

Sunday.

dogcat wrote: »

Do you think so? I'm not feeling it at all. It was a bit better this evening but still not great.
    Sunday.

It's a bank holiday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,392 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Really?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,129 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

It's a bank holiday.

I'm sure the continuity announcer said the next episode was Sunday......a mistake?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Strazdas wrote: »
    I'm sure the continuity announcer said the next episode was Sunday......a mistake?

He did say so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭IamNotNumber

Some of these twitter parody accounts are funny

https://twitter.com/charfaircity

https://twitter.com/DecoBishop

Why can't the rye player be Hd I'm catching up now quality is just awful ffs RTE it's 240p max

The lack of quality of Fair City cannot be excused by its lack of a higher resolution picture definition..................................

The RTE listings don't have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭VickieVexed

I series link FC on Sky+ (:o), the next listed recording is for Tuesday.
    RTE saving a few bob again.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Really?
    I would say so. Not nearly as good as Stacey back in 2009 on EE but still better than most acting in FC.

I would say so. Not nearly as good as Stacey back in 2009 on EEBallymory but still better than most acting in FC.

Fixed your post :D

fin12 wrote: »
    no i was sitting down in a cafe and he asked me what time it was so then i asked him was he on holidays or something when I heard the english accent thats all and it was one kid not kids, thats where I learned that accents are picked up by people your around not georgraphical were you are.

i was trying to explain why juliet would have a dublin accent, this kid was from Cork lived in Cork all its life and had the strongest English accent because his parents were English.

I know, I was joking with you! But seriously, in reality if Juliette was a real person she would have picked up an English accent or a mix between the two. That is what happens most of the time. Kids are influenced, verbally and vocally moreso by their peers, teachers, etc than their parents accent wise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I know, I was joking with you! But seriously, in reality if Juliette was a real person she would have picked up an English accent or a mix between the two. That is what happens most of the time. Kids are influenced, verbally and vocally moreso by their peers, teachers, etc than their parents accent wise.

ya i know generally it probably would happen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭John Joe Jones

None of the Juliet storyline makes any sense, Why did her mother allow her go off to Dublin indefinitely with her homeless unemployed father during school term.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement