Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

And as we're at it.

90229219.jpg
    Who is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Shakyfan wrote: »
    Who is that?

Nessa Dillion, Tommy's oldest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Damo is a dab hand at the sambo making.
    Poor old Dolly, what will her idiot son do if she kicks it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I can't wait for the funeral. Wayne in one corner with Orla and Junior. Pete with Doug and Dougger in the other.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,129 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Gwynplaine wrote: »

Yep, he's a bit neurotic and unstable as it is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

sligojoek wrote: »
    I can't wait for the funeral. Wayne in one corner with Orla and Junior. Pete with Doug and Dougger in the other.

Await much screeching and wailing from Orla.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,613 ✭✭✭✭walshb

That young doctor (Jims son) really irritates me with his whispering voice. Speak louder.

Definitely Bob's son then.

Where's Jim gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

And as we're at it.

90229219.jpg

Is that supposed to be an ad for the Bóthar charity???

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭rustyf81

Maybe its the Ram thats getting the chop this week? Jane and Bob plot together to make sure he'll never have a hungry pig again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭John Joe Jones

Dolores will not die but she will become obsessed with Jesus again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Gwynplaine wrote: »

He's very unlucky. So far his Da and two sisters have died. Now his Ma is on the way out.

happyday wrote: »
    He's very unlucky. So far his Da and two sisters have died. Now his Ma is on the way out.

His Da was killed off because the actor abruptly walked out of the show and bad mouthed the production team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Dolly and Pete get married next week finally but she also gets the last rites

If FC is going to rent a priest suit they will make sure to get value from it ! Might even get Caoimhes baby born for a quick christening too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Strazdas wrote: »
    His Da was killed off because the actor abruptly walked out of the show and bad mouthed the production team.

Harry Molloy is still one of the greatest characters in Fair City's history. It's a damn shame that he walked out, because it would be great if he were still in it these days.

Harry Molloy is still one of the greatest characters in Fair City's history. It's a damn shame that he walked out, because it would be great if he were still in it these days.

The Molloys and the Doyles were the two main families on the show back in the day. Harry walking out sidelined the family a bit (if I remember correctly, he was extremely unhappy that they had the character up on a murder charge).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

I never knew that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,392 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does Bob and Jane know Tommy is Jnr's real daddy if not then what does they think is Wayne's problem with Tommy as Wayne seems to be leading the lynch Tommy brigade

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Yer man Dean must be the cleanest chef I have ever seen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Deco is amazing - he can crawl under doors!!!

After asking Dean to stop interfering he goes to leave the bistro. Next shot was of Tommy about to leave from a front table. No sign of Deco. As Tommy leaves Jane comes in, then Caoimhe. Still no sign of Deco. Must have crawled under the door right???

happyday wrote: »
    I never knew that!

Yes, he famously went to the Sunday World and had a right go at the producers.

• Advertisement

I'm actually with Wayne on this one for a change. The wedding seems like a circus and an unnecessary distraction to Dolores' treatment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

I'm actually with Wayne on this one for a change. The wedding seems like a circus and an unnecessary distraction to Dolores' treatment.

I'm kind of looking at it as Wayne is in denial about the fact she's on her way out. He's not seeing the bigger picture, that this would make her happy before she goes, whereas Pete does.

Pity they had to waste Monday away though as it doesn't exist in Fair City. She coulda got the biopsy then and got married today!

how wrong am I there....just read the new spoilers and am no longer so sure that Dolly dies!

I'm kind of looking at it as Wayne is in denial about the fact she's on her way out. He's not seeing the bigger picture, that this would make her happy before she goes, whereas Pete does.

Pity they had to waste Monday away though as it doesn't exist in Fair City. She coulda got the biopsy then and got married today!

how wrong am I there....just read the new spoilers and am no longer so sure that Dolly dies!

But of course he's going to be freaked out. He's under extreme stress because he knows how ill she is and that her life is in danger. I can see why he's not buying into the circus of a wedding at the hospital and thinks it's morbid, he just wants his Ma to get better.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭hearmehearye

I'm really fed up with FC lately, Wayne completely overreacting to Tommy's return is just making it so obvious that he has a problem with him. I just wish Wayne, Orla and Junior would leave forever and ever. Maybe they will when Tommy learns that there's a Tommy Óg in town? Here's hoping. Because there's no way that'll be a secret forever. This is soapland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Orla Aniston is after overdoing the make up a small bit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

I'm really fed up with FC lately, Wayne completely overreacting to Tommy's return is just making it so obvious that he has a problem with him. I just wish Wayne, Orla and Junior would leave forever and ever. Maybe they will when Tommy learns that there's a Tommy Óg in town? Here's hoping. Because there's no way that'll be a secret forever. This is soapland.

Wait..is Tommy Junior's dad?! Thought Wayne was, did Orla cheat on him? why on earth would be take her back and raise another man'd child?! A lot of questions but I wasn't a regular viewer back when all this was going on so I'm still playing catch up :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    Wait..is Tommy Junior's dad?! Thought Wayne was, did Orla cheat on him? why on earth would be take her back and raise another man'd child?! A lot of questions but I wasn't a regular viewer back when all this was going on so I'm still playing catch up :p

The Aniston wannabe had a bunk up with Tommy before she got with Payne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Oh Gawd would they just marry or not marry, would she just die or not dies, I'm so sick of this blasted storyline :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

why does Niamh keep insisting Rachel is her daughter?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Hitchens

dee_mc wrote: »
    Oh Gawd would they just marry or not marry, would she just die or not dies, I'm so sick of this blasted storyline :(
    some acting by Martina though ..........she's starting to frighten me now!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement