Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timer on Newlec/Horstmann Economy 7 Quartz

Options
  • 30-01-2015 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I just moved into my new place and it has this type of heater. The boost works fine but I can't get the timer to work at all.

I was just wondering if any of you have had experience with it.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Skykes

Apparently I am still a new user and I can't post attachments or URLS.

But if you go to Imgur and look for /Mhq2hbM I have a picture attached of the exact model.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

Skykes wrote: »
    Apparently I am still a new user and I can't post attachments or URLS.

But if you go to Imgur and look for /Mhq2hbM I have a picture attached of the exact model.

Have you tried reading the instruction manual? Should be able to download it if you haven't go it.

I did, but I could only find something on the bristol.god website and its not very helpful.

I did, but I could only find something on the bristol.god website and its not very helpful.

What's the model number?

I'm not sure how to check that. But if you look at the picture on imgur it might be possible to figure out. I'm hopeless at this stuff.

• Advertisement

I'm not sure how to check that. But if you look at the picture on imgur it might be possible to figure out. I'm hopeless at this stuff.

I'm useless at imgur..but does this help?

http://horstmann.skywire.org/index.php?cID=299

Thats the exact one, but it dosn't really say how it works. I'v read the installation and user guide cover to cover.

Advertisement