Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod banning based on personal opinion

Options
  • 30-01-2015 5:32pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭

Ive been banned by an admin for trolling, and i have not being trolling, the stuff ive mentioned was relevent to the topic , was up to date information from the correct sources, the admin has taken it on personally to follow me from thread to thread harrowing me looking for a reason to ban me as he disagreed with my opinion

I was banned for as follows : Pay a Personal Trainer 80 euro an hour you will see results people swear by them

The price is correct ive got that from alot of the respected PTs on the boards.ie

The admins name is Brain?

I was not banned according to the rules i was banned according to an admin that disagree d with me and took it up personally to try and ban me, he used the broad rule of "trolling" as a stick to ban me which is disgraceful behavior for an admin!

This is more a personal vendette for this admin than a rule infraction

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

You were banned by a Mod, not an Admin. Thread title changed.

The first step is to contact the mod and see if you can sort out your differences privately (as per the graphic at the top of the screen).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭evo2000

Mr E wrote: »
    You were banned by a Mod, not an Admin. Thread title changed.

The first step is to contact the mod and see if you can sort out your differences privately (as per the graphic at the top of the screen).

Sorry yeah i ment mod, i think it would be futile to even attempt to discuss it with the mod based on the way his been acting thus far..ill give it a go tho..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

OP indicates in his latest appeal here that this appeal was discussed with the mod & is no longer being appealed.

Can be marked as Resolved.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement