Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in the Westport area

Options
  • 30-01-2015 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭

Howdy,

I'm just about to sign up to Eircom bb, even though, after reading a few threads here I'm starting to have second thoughts. Anyhow, i'm just wondering if anyone has experience of speeds in the area. We're not able to get efibre currently as it is not on our side of the town yet.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭j_mo

Hiya, my girlfriend got the efibre installed last week and so far so good. She's getting speeds of around 70 mbps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

j_mo wrote: »
    Hiya, my girlfriend got the efibre installed last week and so far so good. She's getting speeds of around 70 mbps.
    Unfortunately, we can't get efibre on our side of town, but hopefully everything else is ok. Just waiting for the connection.

Chers for the reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

80s Child wrote: »
    Howdy,

I'm just about to sign up to Eircom bb, even though, after reading a few threads here I'm starting to have second thoughts. Anyhow, i'm just wondering if anyone has experience of speeds in the area. We're not able to get efibre currently as it is not on our side of the town yet.

Cheers
    Hi 80s Child

If you wish to PM me the address of where you are thinking of getting broadband I'll look in to this further and try to offer an indication on what speeds to expect.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement