Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotmail help

Options
  • 30-01-2015 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭

There is 1 e-mail that's is fully deleted and it is important. I went to the deleted folder and clicked on the 'recover deleted messages'. most of them recovered, but the one I wanted didn't. I have googled It, but no joy and they all come up with the same recovery answers. Anyone have any answers for me please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭FSL

The easiest thing to do is ask the sender to resend it. Failing that do you have any backups of your email folder?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭leemaree

FSL wrote: »
    The easiest thing to do is ask the sender to resend it. Failing that do you have any backups of your email folder?

I have ask the sender to resend it. Didn't email bk since last week. NO BACKUP

Advertisement