Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three

Options
  • 30-01-2015 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi just wondering can anyone give me some advise, I was with three broadband and moved house in aug, it wudn't work in the house and I rang them a few times to tell them this, and asked what they cud do to help improve the situation, as in a booster or something, they were telling me the modem was broken but I knew it wasn't and proved it them by bringing it to a different house and using it, anyway, they wudnt help me so on three different occasions I rang them and said I wanted to cancel the account. Finally days later someone from three rang me and said I had to pay a cancellation fee, I said I hadn't been told bout this before and wudnt pay it. They sent out a bill saying I owed €75 a few times but I didn't pay it. Last week I got a letter from a debt company saying that three had sold my debt and I owed €248. Today I got a second letter from debt company and a bill from three for €75. What shud I do?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement