Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eley .22lr ammo

Options
  • 30-01-2015 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

HaY guys can anybody shed some light on the scarcity of eley sub sonic ammo in ireland atm is it genuine or is my local ammo suppliers fobbing me off they say its out of production at present im a bit concerned as my anschutz groups really well with them an ive been using them for a while now it sucks ass to have to go back to Winchester or lapua

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sniperman

same problem here,cant seem to get them,had to go back to lapua,but they shoot just as good in my cz,just as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mac1981

sniperman wrote: »
    same problem here,cant seem to get them,had to go back to lapua,but they shoot just as good in my cz,just as well.

I used lapua for a bit but had a lot of issues with hard primers in the past so i started using eley and hadnt looked back till now. but they did group fairly well in fairness all the shop had today was winchester which i refuse to use or cci .
    lapua is out till nxt wk so i opted for the cci subs ive used them before but the gun dosnt like them too much but hay beggers cant be choosers

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Wadi14

It might be a RFD line I get the same line when I look for Center X ,ahhh its hard to get for the dealers is a normal reply

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Snakezilla

I have no bother gettin Eley subsonics but I do notice them creeping up in price....bought 5 boxes during the week and paid €8 for them..Last bought 250 of them just after halloween and they were €7.50

• Registered Users Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭J.R.

I found the same - switched to Winchester X sub-sonic to keep me going.

These advertise that they have Eley subs in stock:

GALWAY:

http://www.shoot.ie/ammunition-1/rimfire/eley-22-sub-sonic-hollow-xtra-plus.html

DUBLIN

http://www.rrm.ie/index.php/shooting/product/18-eley-subsonic-22

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 mac1981

Ill call in to them next time im up that way an stock up on them cheers

Advertisement