Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick rappers

Options
  • 30-01-2015 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

How's a goin? Iv recently moved to limerick and was wondering if there are any rappers/djs/producers in the Raheen/dooradoyle area to collaborate with. I'm into old school funky hip hop so no ganstas please :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

JShafto wrote: »
    How's a goin? Iv recently moved to limerick and was wondering if there are any rappers/djs/producers in the Raheen/dooradoyle area to collaborate with. I'm into old school funky hip hop so no ganstas please :p

I'm a producer in the Raheen area. Wouldn't call hip hop my main genre (mostly progressive house/trance) but I can do beats. PM me if you're interested, the track below is a recent work (unused)

https://soundcloud.com/cloud-10/u4ea-sunriser

Advertisement