Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economics One Day Revision Course

• 30-01-2015 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Doing the L.C. in June 2015 and studying economics outside school. I live on an island off Mayo and was hoping someone could direct me to a one day economics revision course.

I found many revisions courses across the country but they do like 2 hours a day for 5 days. This isn't viable or realsistic for me travelling to these week long courses.

I was hoping for a One Day course anywhere in the country I could attend.

Any help/advice appreciated ! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RoRo979

sent to me by me economics teacher, think its just what your looking for.

<edited to remove name and other personal info of a third party >

Summary:
    1-day Economics revision course at Wynn's Hotel Dublin, 35/39 Lower Abbey Street, Dublin 1 on Sunday, March 29th, 2015 .
    Rate for the day of €50 per student or €30 per student for groups larger than eight students.

Contact 087-9674343

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 594 ✭✭✭d1234

Hi folks,

Doing the L.C. in June 2015 and studying economics outside school. I live on an island off Mayo and was hoping someone could direct me to a one day economics revision course.

I found many revisions courses across the country but they do like 2 hours a day for 5 days. This isn't viable or realsistic for me travelling to these week long courses.

I was hoping for a One Day course anywhere in the country I could attend.

Any help/advice appreciated ! :)

Try leaving cert lecture days - I went to a chemistry one last weekend and found it very good :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭is mise spartacus

I went to a one day revision course for economics. It was fantastic and great value

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭oktplz

The leaving cert lecture day one is good, it goes over all current events :)

damn would of went to that, anyone go to the irish, business or economics ones? could send a few pics of my notes from ashfield for a few pics and knowledge of them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭STEEL COMET

RORO979 thanks a million that's perfect! Will ring them up during the week for a place!

I can't thank you enough! Cheers!

RORO979 thanks a million that's perfect! Will ring them up during the week for a place!

I can't thank you enough! Cheers!

no worries at all. I think ill go to it myself as looking for a nice a1 in economics, also a good one on in DCU which costs 15 if funds are tight.

kind regrds

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭STEEL COMET

Might see ya up there ( we islanders stand out!)

Thanks again

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If you're doing any subject on your own outside school, make sure you let your school's Examinations Secretary know, so you are properly entered for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭examstress

RoRo979 wrote: »
    no worries at all. I think ill go to it myself as looking for a nice a1 in economics, also a good one on in DCU which costs 15 if funds are tight.

kind regrds

What's the story with the one in DCU ? Thanks;) aiming for the A1 aswell ! So hard to get though !!

• Advertisement

examstress wrote: »
    What's the story with the one in DCU ? Thanks;) aiming for the A1 aswell ! So hard to get though !!

tbh my business teacher only breifly told me about it but ill ask her next time i see her, mock are on now so next time will be monday after mid-term

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭examstress

RoRo979 wrote: »
    tbh my business teacher only breifly told me about it but ill ask her next time i see her, mock are on now so next time will be monday after mid-term

Ah no worries I'll ask mine tomorrow ! Good luck in mocks !

Advertisement