Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont know account number(need it for registration)

Options
  • 30-01-2015 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I signed up to electric Ireland last July and never set up the online registration(but have ebills?).

If I was meant to get email it might have ended up in spam maybe.

I have the MPRN number and can forward on other details as required.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi irishlonewolf,

Thanks for your post. 
    I signed up to electric Ireland last July and never set up the online registration(but have ebills?).

Just to clarify, do you mean that you are currently receiving ebills from Electric Ireland despite not having registered for online billing? Or that you are on a priceplan which provides a discount for signing up to online billing?

In any case, if you send us your details by private message (including your full name, address, contact number and confirmation that you are the account holder) we can look into this for you.

Thanks,
    David

Advertisement