Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aldo McGregor CONFIRMED July 11 Vegas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Craige30

Got four tickets sorted in section 15 row S.

July can't come quick enough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Not jealous at all :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Well done all :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Newsletter password for pre-sale Thursday: JULY

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Scooper wrote: »
    Anyone here know the UFC Newsletter password for tomorrow's sale?

I got my tickets today, but know of another lad trying to get them either tomorrow or Friday.

Password is JULY

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭sheriff2

Looking at the ticket prices for the Jones fight in May and the cheapest was also 228, I guess they don't do the 128 tickets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Lads - the interactive map is up now if you want to see exactly where your row/seat number is

Lads - the interactive map is up now if you want to see exactly where your row/seat number is

Cant get on ticketmaster at the minute. What is the percentage sold looking like?

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭sheriff2

Most of the 228 tickets are gone, id say over all its about 60% sold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

GUTTED should of waited the extra 2 hours and waited!!! but ill be in the venue im hapy with that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭PIMPHO

Still a good few seats to choose from along with $228 seats so not that much of a panic as expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

The interactive map doesnt even show the seats i have purchased as being gone haha. Section 220 Row N is a bit further back than id like but I was in row section 212 row J the last time and they were great. This is a bit further back but im sure we will be able to see regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Scooper

Haven't been to the MGM before, so just wondering what area/section do the fighters make their entrance from? I've a ticket for 208 and a mate has a ticket for me for 221 if I want it, not sure which is best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭PIMPHO

Scooper wrote: »
    Haven't been to the MGM before, so just wondering what area/section do the fighters make their entrance from? I've a ticket for 208 and a mate has a ticket for me for 221 if I want it, not sure which is best.

McG will be walking out from section 23 & 21. Aldo section 22 & 20

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,615 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

That_Guy wrote: »
    $980 or so. 4 x $244 tickets.

Same here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

Boston staredown ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Is there any way of insuring the trip should a fighter pull out? I have a really strong suspicion Jose will develop an injury

Aldo nearly injured his eyes from flinching in the video :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,615 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

scudzilla wrote: »
    Is there any way of insuring the trip should a fighter pull out? I have a really strong suspicion Jose will develop an injury
    Most vegas hotel do free cancellation, ticketmaster do insurance, can do a layby on the flights.

Mellor wrote: »
    Most vegas hotel do free cancellation, ticketmaster do insurance, can do a layby on the flights.

Under Nevada rules the UFC have to also offer refunds if the main event changes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

Apologies if already posted but this is the best one yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,910 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Dana: For Jose, the whole of Brazil will be watching, for Conor, the whole of the UK will be watching.

Jaysus sake Dana...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

I'm very Jealous of everyone going an getting their tickets.
    I hope you all enjoy it boys.

I would have to be getting married that week :rolleyes: :mad:

Dancor wrote: »
    I'm very Jealous of everyone going an getting their tickets.
    I hope you all enjoy it boys.

I would have to be getting married that week :rolleyes: :mad:
    Vegas wedding!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Also jealous, couldn't find a friend willing to fork up the €1500 to go with me:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Vegas wedding!!!

Were already having it abroad, I was trying to persuade her to go over directly for the honeymoon! No luck :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭shano_88

What time are the newletter tickets on sale today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

Official Poster - bit of confusion going around... some saying its only a poster for ticket sales and not the event itself.

JxB2L7J.jpg

shano_88 wrote: »
    What time are the newletter tickets on sale today?
    I would guess 5 pm. Thats what time the fight club sales started at

• Advertisement

I would guess 5 pm. Thats what time the fight club sales started at

Annoying. Wont be able to get to a PC till after 6 id say. Im guessing the newletter sale will be over by then will it?

I might just see whats available tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Managed to get Section 6 Row Q seats 5-8. Can't wait!

Annoying. Wont be able to get to a PC till after 6 id say. Im guessing the newletter sale will be over by then will it?

At the moment there is a decent amount of seats left so try it this evening when you can. Was close to 6 when I got mine yesterday.

Worst case you will still have another shot tomorrow but definitely give it a go this evening

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Apologies if already posted but this is the best one yet

Not able to view it here, there is a link to it on the Fox site.

But that line "You're 28 and yet you look 35". Laughed for about 2 minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

Holy fúck Dana, "All of the UK will be watching" . Infuriating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭Dave 101

Only single tickets at 228 left, good few at 353 but I'd imagine they'll be gone at some stage tonight, pm for fight club code for 2 tickets if want book now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

What are the chances of me getting general sale tickets tomorrow?

BOHtox wrote: »
    What are the chances of me getting general sale tickets tomorrow?

Unless they’ve specifically held some back from pre-sale I’d say you’ll be paying at least the $500 tickets at that stage.

Why don’t you just buy on today’s presale? I posted the code earlier in the thread.

Dave 101 wrote: »
    Only single tickets at 228 left, good few at 353 but I'd imagine they'll be gone at some stage tonight, pm for fight club code for 2 tickets if want book now

Thanks for the offer.

I won't be able to get to a pc though. If there is $350 still available later I'll get one. I'm actually only looking for one. Everyone of my friends that said they were interested in going have moved to a wait and see mindset. I'm going to pick one up anyway. I know a few that are at Vegas at the time so might aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,460 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

For anyone interested, this was the current state of tickets as of about 12 midday today.

343182.png

Seats in blue are still available. I've drawn on roughly the location of the seating brackets.

These are the block numbers
    343183.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

So the cheap seats are gone is it? Better book today so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,460 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

I'd say they will keep a small number of seats back for the Newsletter and general sales, but the cheap ones will still be hard to get. The mythical $125 seats were a joke.

I'm in the second row of the $377 seats, to the right hand side in block 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Pulse8

Interactive map loaded up for the first few mins as usual & has now disappeared, didnt have any seats together? :mad:

Only looking for 2.....currently in a queue across 2 separate browsers for "best available"

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭boreder

I had two browser sessions going too (on same Mac)... Safari showed results instantly, whereas Firefox went into a 10 minute queue.

I had 5 or 6 searches done with Safari, before Firefox finished the first one. Weird.

I got 2 x $250 tickets. I got a few of the $380 in searches, but they were in no-so-good sections, so just went with the cheaper ones in the end.

Roll on July.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Pulse8

Phewwww finally.....on mobile seems to be the way to go as website still giving nothing

First I had address issues with adding a new card, logged in on laptop & fixed those....then it kept givin me some weird error.
    After about 5 goes at that it kept tellin me it couldnt charge my card even though I know I could scrape it onto it....ring Mastercard off a friends Skype as Im out of the country (its 3am here where I am) & the minute I get through to a girl & before she even speaks I try one more time & it goes through

Jesus.....I cant imagine childbirth being as stressful!

Took an hour & 10mins but finally, $534 Section 7 Row N :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

"Even in the sky I'm coming to get him"

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Ive not enjoyed built up to a fight as much as hulk Hogan vs rock at wm18

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Aldo's coach telling Aldo he's getting into Conors head and that Conro is getting pissed, he is in me hole

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

but1er wrote: »

It's been brilliant hasn't it? From the fight announcement, the booking of flights etc, getting tickets, all the build up and Dublin fan event next week. Gonna be huge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,387 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

but1er wrote: »

pfffftttt.....but those lads are glorified dancers :D:D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement