Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

any xr2 fiesta owners on here

Options
  • 31-01-2015 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

IMG_152334183502096_zps3exdm0xn.jpeg
    Anyone on here have an xr2 here? Here's my mk1 fiesta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭b.c

Had 2 of them back in the day, sunburst red, best colour👍

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭ianobrien

I knew of somebody who had a mk2 XR2 who for cheaper insurance replaced the engine with a one litre (or a 1.1, not exactly sure of the size). It pained me every time to see it as why didn't he just go get a popular plus if he wanted cheap insurance.

(As as aside, I've been looking for a while for a Citroen AX GT or GTI but these are second on my list)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭TigerTim

IMG_152334183502096_zps3exdm0xn.jpeg
    Anyone on here have an xr2 here? Here's my mk1 fiesta
    Beautiful car.

T.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Oyva bigwan

Cool Story Bro

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I kinda have one........ well not really its my brothers but he emigrated the the USA...... so he is not getting it back :)

love the pepper pots on your car BTW....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tobothehobo

I kinda have one........ well not really its my brothers but he emigrated the the USA...... so he is not getting it back :)

Thanks I have been on and off about them but I think I'll keep them. Or if I can pick up another set I'd like to do a polished lip with a gunmetal centre.

they are not very easy to come by.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭[AK47][JONNYNEW

My Xr2 Fecker. lol

DSCF9104.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭The Big Red Fella

Nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tobothehobo

My Xr2 Fecker. lol

I actually Know you. I met you at the ford show in bolands new ross ross. I had the s1 rs turbo. Nice xr2 by the way.

• Advertisement

My Xr2 Fecker. lol

DSCF9104.JPG
    yes but I had my hands all over It at the weekend....... I think I was driving that xr2 to that show in bowlands new ross at the time....

Advertisement