Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEED PLAYERS! COD IRL&UK championship Qualifier

Options
  • 31-01-2015 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hey All,

Looking for 2 people interested in taking part in IRL / UK qualifier for the 2015 World Championships. 2 players on team got stuck for working tomorrow, and we need 2 more people so we can enter.

All you need is an xbox one, cod advance warfare an major league gaming account, and not be very quiet in game chat. Also, ya gotta be up for playing tomorrow ( short notice i know) .

We entered completely for the crack, but your competitive side is welcome, there is 100k up for grabs at the end of the day, the odd's are against us, but ya never know!

As per rules, you will need to be over 18.

Hope to hear from someone soon!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Ctrl Alt Delete

How did you get on in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ckeogh

had to withdraw, short 1 man in the end. Theres always next year. :/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Ctrl Alt Delete

ckeogh wrote: »
    had to withdraw, short 1 man in the end. Theres always next year. :/

true, a few of the irish teams were within 1 round of qualifying but no dice :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Op add me on xbox live

HUGEBASHER

Always looking for decent cod players to play with ;)

Only seen this now I would have played :(

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ckeogh

Op add me on xbox live

HUGEBASHER

Always looking for decent cod players to play with ;)

Only seen this now I would have played :(

Yeah cool, i'll add you next time i'm on... We might try do some other comps in future.

• Advertisement
Advertisement