Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best video game songs/soundtracks

Options
  • 31-01-2015 3:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this idea was done recently, but I thought I'd try to find people's opinions on the best or most memorable video game songs/themes. I find that having good music in a game can make you more emotionally invested towards the story. I'll add one or two of my favorites to start.

I know its a concert version of the song but I found FFVIII to have some of the best music in gaming. Its a beautiful and tranquil theme to match the other fast pace and pulsating themes in the game.

The nail biting escape at the end of Halo 3 needed a theme to capture the energy of the scene and it nailed it big time with this high octane, spine chilling theme.

Lastly is the ending theme to ME3. Whatever you feelings about the endings of this game, this theme captures the mood of the entire series. It combines all the sadness, hopelessness, determination and anguish throughout the series and deliverers the perfect finale theme and gives us a last goodbye to Commander Shepherd and his crew.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement