Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Game week 23 match day thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

FT 1-1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

That was a nice result.

Most definitely, particularly with only 2 players (Hazard & Silva) invested in the game

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

56 with 3 to play. Rival somehow decided to benck Walters today but has him to come on for Sanchez. So really need him to get a minute :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Should be 35 after baps with Clyne, Sanchez, Giroud(c), and Pelle to play. PvA's juicy 12 points waiting on a Sanchez no-show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,358 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

75 all in if BPs stay the same.

Sanchez to play, or Boyd's 2 to come in.

Surprising but welcome haul today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭skippy15

54 afters bonus with captain sanchez; giroud vc and clyne to go. Decent scores about but happy enough qith that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

SlickRic wrote: »
    75 all in if BPs stay the same.

Sanchez to play, or Boyd's 2 to come in.

Surprising but welcome haul today.

That's a savage score. I'm only on 25 pre bonus. 4 to go - Bertrand, Sanchez, Pelle and Giroud.

I'm praying Sanchez misses out. All my opponents have players like Duff or Wisdom coming in for him but I've 12 point PVA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Lemlin wrote: »
    That's a savage score. I'm only on 25 pre bonus. 4 to go - Bertrand, Sanchez, Pelle and Giroud.

I'm praying Sanchez misses out. All my opponents have players like Duff or Wisdom coming in for him but I've 12 point PVA.

Not all your opponents:pac::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Should be on 48 with Giroud (c) to go, PVA and Kane the heroes today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

48 with Giroud (c), Cazorla and Bertrand to go. Should be happy, but just had a 130 point ML lead wiped out in 6 weeks !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

63 after bonus with Bertrand, Sanchez and Giroud (c) to go. Needed that

Wow, can't believe there was more than one Walters(c) in the top 10k:

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/2736317/event-history/23/
    http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/1819681/event-history/23/

Idk how this guy is in the top 1k with his decision making:
    http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/732592/event-history/23/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

assuming Sanchez misses out, that puts me at 63(-4) with Cazorla, Fonte & Ward-Prowse to play. Well happy with that. PVA you hero

Thanks.

After 28 last week and a drop of 15k to 21k, it was needed.

Also, Sanchez is extremely unlikely to play. In fact, Wenger would be insane to play him against Villa when he has the options he does.

I'll be sitting behind a couch hoping Pellé and Giroud tomorrow though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

He's really banking on a Southampton Cleanie :eek:

Not all your opponents:pac::D

I don't count worthless cup competitions :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

50 prebonus with Walters hopefully to be subbed in for Sanchez and Clyne left to play. Been a good week!

58-4 Sanchez (c) to go OR 67-4 all in if Sanchez doesnt play

I don't count worthless cup competitions :D

:o My whole season has been a build up to this week and that's the respect I get:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 268 ✭✭Little Bubbles

any link to bonus points for today's game's.

any link to bonus points for today's game's.

http://totalfpl.com/bonuspoints

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Bizarre altogether. He's gonna be weeping looking at the points on his bench. He just wildcarded to that squad. It looks like the kind of inspiration you only get after 12 pints of guinness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Smartguy

Is gardos likely to play?

I have wasi sitting on the bench if not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

33 from 6 doesn't sound the worst score but it's pretty bad I think. Mad scores on here as usual.

Wildcard blues big time. But if I've got one thing right on this wc please let it be Pelle. Also, I did get it right benching terry for pva. Was always planning to and the clean sheet odds backed it up.

So I'm firmly in the rooting for Sanchez to play camp.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

He probably either was not the one who played his WC and set his team up or was very drunk when he finalised it...

It's good that you keep posting these kind of stuff every week. Keep the belief and confidence that I can still climb up very lively :D.

• Advertisement

FHFC wrote: »
    33 from 6 doesn't sound the worst score but it's pretty bad I think. Mad scores on here as usual.

Wildcard blues big time. But if I've got one thing right on this wc please let it be Pelle. Also, I did get it right benching terry for pva. Was always planning to and the clean sheet odds backed it up.

So I'm firmly in the rooting for Sanchez to play camp.

Very high scores in here alright it seems.
    How long before one of our brethren is top 10 in the world, so many of us bothering the top 1k now that it must be only a matter of time.

I'm firmly in the no Sanch camp, Harry K to come in and leave me with a very respectable score. Giroud appears to be the top captain choice in the top 10k but I'll still make nice progress if he can put in a decent shift tomorrow.

After ESP, Haz 3 Navas 2 Remy, Silva 1. That's a terrible BPS score from Silva scoring a goal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭G1032

50(-4)
    The minus 4 for Silva to Puncheon. That makes me mad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

was at united game today so only checking score now
    53(-4)
    with pelle and Walcott to come
    really happy with that. PVA a legend with 12
    wasi 3rd sub :D
    hoping giroud has a quiet day ..

13 bonus points! Yowza.

58 points, with 2 for boyd and probably 7 for wasil coming if Sanchez doesn't play. Captain Giroud to come then. Delighted with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,816 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

45 with 4 to play, and 5 points for austin to sub in for Fab.
    Captain Giroud needs a few goals tomorrow to help me out (compare to my rivals who have all scored higher than me)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

58-4 Sanchez (c) to go OR 67-4 all in if Sanchez doesnt play

Looks like I need a 9 point haul from Bertie tomorrow to beat you in the boards pay H2H so!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭qwabercd

37 with Giroud (c) cazorla bertrand and Sanchez (or Boyd with 2 to go). A below average score but hopefully I don't drop too far in the rankings before the wildcard comes into play. Really hope sanchez gets some game time as a lot of rivals have decent hauls potentially coming in for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

67 with just Bertrand left to play

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

67 with just Bertrand left to play

Snap!

While I'm happy, every time I get a decent score, I seem to cost myself points. I didn't leave 8 points on the bench today, I moved them there at 11.28 am benching Krul for Foster.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭tbukela

Finally a decent week. 65 with Guzan, Clyne & Sanchez/Wisdom (1 point) to come.

ADM as captain got me highest captain score since GW 19.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Was a bit sleepy setting up my team this morning so have Tadic with a big black C next to him to look forward to tomorrow.

Bang on the top 1k average of 46 other than that. Sanchez (or 2pts from Larsson) also to come

OR updated. Down from 178 to 377. I probably shouldn't have looked up that I'd be sitting at ~200 with my PvA bench points since there's still a chance Sanchez can scupper them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Dropped 9k to 15k after 48 with a -12.

Still have Cazorla,Berlin and Captain Pelle to go. Could still be an ok week if Pelle lands a couple of goals ..

Sturridge in and hoping he proves to be a decent differential for 2/3 weeks

Arsenal match tomorrow is huge. Giroud(c) v Cazorla(c). Good amount with Walcott or Ramsey punts. Bellerin and Koscielny pretty popular. Will Sanchez play or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Despite a fair few top 10k finishes I've never been in the top 1k until now. My 60 pts has me up to 999th will drop back tomorrow as I've only Ramsey and 2 pts coming in for sanchez

I can't believe how many people in my leagues brought in Cazorla as well as keeping Sanchez.

I think people may regret that in weeks to come.

I'll be hoping for a very unlikely 0-0 since I don't expect a Sanchez appearance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Down to 1,600k.

Lowest since GW15. Oh dear.

Spurs lads killing me rank wise with their top 1k ownership.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Down from 960 to 2.3k with 32(-4). I really need Sanchez to play no part tomorrow as I've Eriksen first sub and the captaincy will switch to Giroud. Clichy's 2 will also come in for Chester.

Feel like such an idiot not confirming my team selection, so much unnecessary worrying now.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

51 sees me up 3k to 11k. Was really hoping I'd get back into the top 10k tonight.

Only Theo (c) to go and Sanchez or Boyd. I could really do with pulling a rabbit out of the hat with this one after all the damage done since I hit 1.5k!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Down 146 places to 648 with 45.
    3 to come tomorrow including captain Cazorla. Glad I started PVA over Terry!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

50 with two Soton defenders and hopefully Sanchez to play. Sakho has been a mighty differential lately for me. Mopping up the BPs. Slight jump in the rankings to 22k overall

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Up from 880 to 810 OR.

54 points with Sanchez (c) and Elia to play.

Should Sanchez not play I will get Kane (13) and RVP (7 VC) points.

Really not sure if this is good or bad with so many Arsenal & Southampton attackers lurking behind

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Fenson

63 points with Giroud (c) and Gardos to play.

Up from 210k to 120k. Green arrows finally. Waited a few months for that.

• Advertisement

30 points sees me fall 6k to 13k. Ouch. Really need something from Giroud and Pelle tomorrow.

Still happy with the make up of my team. Here's to onwards and upwards in future weeks!

Advertisement