Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skylanders for the 3DS

Options
  • 31-01-2015 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

My son has asked for sky landers for his birthday. He hasn't ever played it, but heard a lot of talk and seen you tube videos if it.

So he got a 3DS XL for Christmas and we've no ps, Xbox or wii. I only discovered there is sky landers for the Ds but I'm not sure an I wasting my money

Any advise? He's 6

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Pete de Ceuilleur

This post is probably too late, but my 7 year old has the Swap force (3rd generation) version for 3Ds and loves it. He has the Trap Team (4th generation) on the Wii and prefers that it has to be said. As a grown -up, Trap Team looks very impressive. Be aware that a 5th generation is due out later in the year....just in time for Christmas! I suggest you just give your young lad your credit card. As regards figures, the older ones (Spyros, Giants and Swap Force are available in Cex Stores and similar for upwards of 2 or 3 quid.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

The first game was a little limited compared to the full games on console but they've really upped their game, no pun intended, with the later 3DS titles and they are well worth getting.
    Plus, keep an eye on Argos and Smyth's, the games and figures get heavily discounted ahead of the next title, so you should pick up Swap Force very cheaply and Trap Team similarly come October and the new titles release.

https://ie.webuy.com/search/index.php?stext=Skylanders,+3ds&section=

Advertisement