Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool v West Ham 3 PM

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

United thread was very quiet too, 178 posts and that's with 4 goals scored...
    Maybe we can all resurrect the threads after MOTD when we have actually seen something to comment on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

United thread was very quiet too, 178 posts and that's with 4 goals scored...
    Maybe we can all resurrect the threads after MOTD when we have actually seen something to comment on...

Life is a lot calmer when we play at the same time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

Life is a lot calmer when we play at the same time.

Not if your m!ck he watches LFC and utd at the same time he is that dedicated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

Not if your m!ck he watches LFC and utd at the same time he is that dedicated.

Ha. I know he does...didn't see him around today tho...you'd miss the scallywag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,294 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

quarryman wrote: »
    In that case i feel sorry for him.

It was even a deflected pass...

Oh yea all kind of deflections on the pass from Countinho, not. It was a perfect little chip over the West Ham defender right into the path of Sterling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

He has been as good as anyone the last two months, surprised he isn't as touted in the media

You lads aren't happy when there's nobody around at the end of a match to argue with. Then you'll moan when there is...

Just finished watching the highlights there anyway. Looked to be a fairly dominant performance from Liverpool. First goal was class from Coutinho; such quick feet, the second should never have gone in, Adrian is such a poor goalkeeper.

Just had the most bitter lemon and curd tart. Thank fcuk for cream.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,564 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

rarnes1 wrote: »
    Just had the most bitter lemon and curd tart. Thank fcuk for cream.

That was probably a pie and you really should be eating Rhubarb tart. It's still very bitter and is good for your digestion, so it leads to a lot of boo boo.

Advertisement