Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joint current account with Canadian national

Options
  • 31-01-2015 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

Hi, I'm wondering to see if anyone knows if its possible to change my current aib account to a joint account with my girlfriend. She is a Canadian citizen and will be here as a tourist first until we get a working holiday visa. Anyone know if it's possible that I can add her to my account?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

Fiddlex wrote: »
    Hi, I'm wondering to see if anyone knows if its possible to change my current aib account to a joint account with my girlfriend. She is a Canadian citizen and will be here as a tourist first until we get a working holiday visa. Anyone know if it's possible that I can add her to my account?

Thanks

The non resident part will be a challenge. AIB often, but not always, do not allow non resident accounts. Pop into a branch and talk to them.

Advertisement