Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile discounts and cancelling landline

Options
  • 31-01-2015 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭

Hi,

With the news of price increases, my parents want to cancel their eircom landline connection. My mum and I are both on eMobile and got discounts for being an eircom customer.

If they were to cancel their eircom landline, will that results in our discounts being removed from our eMobile bills?

For clarity, I'm not referring to the discount for the first 6 months, as that is covered in the terms. I'm referring to the permanent price difference for eircom customers. I'm paying €32/month for Unlimited+data (24 months) and my mum is paying €24/month for Unlimited+data (SIM Only). Will these stay this way if we cancel our landline?

Thanks,
    Daniel

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Popple3 wrote: »
    Hi,

With the news of price increases, my parents want to cancel their eircom landline connection. My mum and I are both on eMobile and got discounts for being an eircom customer.

If they were to cancel their eircom landline, will that results in our discounts being removed from our eMobile bills?

For clarity, I'm not referring to the discount for the first 6 months, as that is covered in the terms. I'm referring to the permanent price difference for eircom customers. I'm paying €32/month for Unlimited+data (24 months) and my mum is paying €24/month for Unlimited+data (SIM Only). Will these stay this way if we cancel our landline?

Thanks,
    Daniel

Hi Popple3

The emobile service will resume however the discount applicable for the bundling with the eircom aspect may be affected. The best advice I can offer is to contact eircoms cancellations team on free phone 1901 as they will be able to inform you and the exact position of your emobile contracts in this case.

Thanks
    AL

Advertisement