Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billing issue after never received any bill.

Options
  • 31-01-2015 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

Last year I moved to a newapartment, I rang eircom to get the line checed and broadband.
    Already I had to wait 2weeks for a technician to show up at mynew address, then it took  weeks to get the Modem which was sent by post and then I have never received any Bill.

So I rang eircome and asked about my bill but they've told me that they would send out a new bill to me , so I have been waiting I even talked over the webchat about the same issue , the agent could not hlp me, she said she will send another biull out again , and every tme I had to confirm my address which they said it was correct. A fter I while I rang eircom again, and told them about myissue ,when my service was set up I hav never receved my Acc number , I hve taken the broadband packg first 6 mnth at omething around 30eur. they then told me that the bills were sentout to a wrong address , the amount was 272 eur. Billig period from Oktober to December. They told me in this total amount is included a fine for not having paid my bill on time and a fee for aving not set updirect debit .
    Then they saying that it was my fault, strang if  the technician and the modem are comng to the right address so where is the issue???  I am very frustrated and I amnot going o pay for that fine and either not fo the 10 eur for direct debit. I even can't login online to pay my bills.

This is just not a perfect customer service. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

magnaccen wrote: »
    Hi,

Last year I moved to a newapartment, I rang eircom to get the line checed and broadband.
    Already I had to wait 2weeks for a technician to show up at mynew address, then it took  weeks to get the Modem which was sent by post and then I have never received any Bill.

So I rang eircome and asked about my bill but they've told me that they would send out a new bill to me , so I have been waiting I even talked over the webchat about the same issue , the agent could not hlp me, she said she will send another biull out again , and every tme I had to confirm my address which they said it was correct. A fter I while I rang eircom again, and told them about myissue ,when my service was set up I hav never receved my Acc number , I hve taken the broadband packg first 6 mnth at omething around 30eur. they then told me that the bills were sentout to a wrong address , the amount was 272 eur. Billig period from Oktober to December. They told me in this total amount is included a fine for not having paid my bill on time and a fee for aving not set updirect debit .
    Then they saying that it was my fault, strang if  the technician and the modem are comng to the right address so where is the issue???  I am very frustrated and I amnot going o pay for that fine and either not fo the 10 eur for direct debit. I even can't login online to pay my bills.

This is just not a perfect customer service. 

I'm sorry to hear this magnaccen

I will look in to this further for you. Please PM me the address in question and also the land line number if you have it.

thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3 magnaccen

Hi Alan,

I've sent you my details in a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

magnaccen wrote: »
    Hi Alan,

I've sent you my details in a PM.
    Hi magnaccen

Your package is indeed €29 per month however your account has had a €150 deposit raised on it as payment by direct debit was not chosen.

The €150 deposit is refunded upon six months of successful payments.

If you wish to sign up to direct debit and request the removal of direct debit please contact eircom accounts on free phone or get in touch via WebChat at www.eircom.ie/chatnow.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement