Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closing 365 monthly saver

Options
  • 31-01-2015 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hi,

I requested to close my 365 monthly saver and have my savings transferred to my current accoount. Could you tell me how many working days this takes to process please?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

sparcocars wrote: »
    Hi,

I requested to close my 365 monthly saver and have my savings transferred to my current accoount. Could you tell me how many working days this takes to process please?

Thanks
    Hi sparcocars,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Our 365 monthly saver account has a notice period of 7 calendar days. The notice period will start the first working day after you send your request.

The money will be paid into your current account on the evening of the last day of the notice period. If you have specified that you also want to close the savings account it will be closed at this point once the money has been transferred.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement