Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equestrian Jacket

Options
  • 31-01-2015 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey,

Would anybody know where I could get a jacket the same or like this one?

imageshack.com/i/p7mDamUCj
    imageshack.com/i/f0vI6zAej
    imageshack.com/i/idK2XRa1j

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Links not working

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Qu1ckqu35t1on

Do they work if you copy and paste? I can't post actual links as I'm a new user.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,513 ✭✭✭✭fits

Looks like Barbour to me. Clerys would stock them. If you want to go to an outdoor store you could try TRI equestrian

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Jack Murphy's probably would too

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Wobbly_Legs

I would say it is the Dubarry Gents Corrib - O'Briens Saddlery have them and they are on sale according to their website.

I cannot paste true links either but if you copy and paste and take out the spaces :)

http:// obrienssaddlery. com/ ?p=7226

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

Looks like Barbour or Jack Murphy. Jack Murphy is www.jackmurphy.eu or you can buy in TRI. Barbour is in Berneys Kilcullen and also I think in TRI

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

where are you located? we have a charity shop in Newbridge, and have a pale blue and a pale pink of these in stock. They're size 14 I think. They were from Dunnes stores, and Penneys used to do these too.

These jackets are absolute classics - they used to be called HUSKY jackets - John Partridge was the original maker I think (I have an ancient one!) - but I think they are called Quilted Jackets now... They still make them - check out johnpartridge.com - expensive though. This type of jacket is probably available online from most equestrian suppliers. In fact!!!!! They have tons of them on AMAZON.CO.UK for amazing prices - go look!! :)

Advertisement