Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing trouble

Options
  • 31-01-2015 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Bought a computer last year Packard Bell, the shop loaded windows 7 on to it and not it is asking me a year later for the Authentication Key????? which I don't have. I can still work windows but the notice still pops up all the time. Since this is happening I can't print to my printer on the wireless network? The computer isn't recogising the printer and the phone isnt either this has all happened since this authentication notice poped up. Has anyone any ideas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

If its a legit shop purchase you should have a 'COA' sticker with a hologram, with a 'key' like xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx where x is A-Z0-9

This may not be the reason for your printing problems.

Advertisement