Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Reapplication PLEASE HELP

• 01-02-2015 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

I'm reapplying to the CAO this year and urgently need to know if I must notify the CAO that I have dropped out of my course or if I can just accept my new course.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Header15 wrote: »
    I'm reapplying to the CAO this year and urgently need to know if I must notify the CAO that I have dropped out of my course or if I can just accept my new course.

Thanks

Yes there will be a space on the form where it will ask for previous third level experience. Put in your college, course and duration of stay. Not doing this may have implications for fees next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭6thyearlife

hi im also reapplying after dropping out and cant find previous 3rd level exp. section please could you direct me to it??

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Header15

hi im also reapplying after dropping out and cant find previous 3rd level exp. section please could you direct me to it??

I rang CAO today. You need a statement of attendence from your college in hard copy and post it to them with your CAO number and a short explanation.

Advertisement